Towards understanding the pattern of glacier mass balances in High Mountain Asia using regional climatic modelling
Total article views: 4,299 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 04 Nov 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 04 Nov 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,299 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,284 with geography defined and 1,015 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,234 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,391 with geography defined and 843 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,065 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 893 with geography defined and 172 with unknown origin.
25 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Regional mass variations and its sensitivity to climate drivers over glaciers of Karakoram and Himalayas A. Patel et al. 10.1080/15481603.2021.1930730
- Seasonal Evolution of Supraglacial Lakes on Baltoro Glacier From 2016 to 2020 A. Wendleder et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.725394
- Health and sustainability of glaciers in High Mountain Asia E. Miles et al. 10.1038/s41467-021-23073-4
- Use of stable water isotopes to identify and estimate the sources of groundwater recharge in an alluvial aquifer of Upper Jhelum Basin (UJB), western Himalayas G. Jeelani et al. 10.1080/02626667.2021.1985126
- ‘Asian water towers’ are not a sustainable solution to the downstream water crisis X. Leng et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.159237
- Response of Glacier Mass Balance to Climate Change under Different Vertical Belts 晴. 孟 10.12677/CCRL.2023.121005
- Tree-Ring Isotopic Records Suggest Seasonal Importance of Moisture Dynamics Over Glacial Valleys of the Central Himalaya N. Singh et al. 10.3389/feart.2022.868357
- Analysis of differential glacier behaviour in Sikkim Himalayas in view of changing climate S. Guha & R. Tiwari 10.1080/10106049.2022.2105403
- Surface air temperature changes over the Tibetan Plateau: Historical evaluation and future projection based on CMIP6 models R. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.gsf.2022.101452
- Multi-decadal monsoon characteristics and glacier response in High Mountain Asia T. Shaw et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ac9008
- Grand Challenges of Hydrologic Modeling for Food-Energy-Water Nexus Security in High Mountain Asia S. Mishra et al. 10.3389/frwa.2021.728156
- On the Controlling Factors for Globally Extreme Humid Heat C. Raymond et al. 10.1029/2021GL096082
- Long-term firn and mass balance modelling for Abramov Glacier in the data-scarce Pamir Alay M. Kronenberg et al. 10.5194/tc-16-5001-2022
- Snowfall climatology in the Tianshan Mountains based on 36 cold seasons of WRF dynamical downscaling simulation T. Yang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2022.106057
- Decoding the Karakoram Anomaly A. Dimri 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.147864
- Possible Causes of Anomalous Glacier Mass Balance in the Western Kunlun Mountains M. Zhu et al. 10.1029/2021JD035705
- Glaciohydrology of the Himalaya-Karakoram M. Azam et al. 10.1126/science.abf3668
- Variation of Snow Mass in a Regional Climate Model Downscaling Simulation Covering the Tianshan Mountains, Central Asia T. Yang et al. 10.1029/2020JD034183
- Impact of Snowpack on the Land Surface Phenology in the Tianshan Mountains, Central Asia T. Yang et al. 10.3390/rs14143462
- Central Asia's spatiotemporal glacier response ambiguity due to data inconsistencies and regional simplifications M. Barandun & E. Pohl 10.5194/tc-17-1343-2023
- Trends and spatial variations of rain-on-snow events over the High Mountain Asia T. Yang et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2022.128593
- Limited Contribution of Glacier Mass Loss to the Recent Increase in Tibetan Plateau Lake Volume F. Brun et al. 10.3389/feart.2020.582060
- Glacier change in China over past decades: Spatiotemporal patterns and influencing factors B. Su et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2022.103926
- A geospatial analysis of long-term trends in snow depth in the Hindu Kush Himalayan region: 1999–2019 Z. Conyers & S. Roy 10.1007/s11600-023-01115-3
- Quantification of glacier mass budgets in the Karakoram region of Upper Indus Basin during the early twenty-first century K. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.127095
Latest update: 26 Sep 2023