Articles | Volume 14, issue 7
© Author(s) 2020. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Results of the third Marine Ice Sheet Model Intercomparison Project (MISMIP+)
Total article views: 5,345 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 20 Jan 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 20 Jan 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 5,345 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,693 with geography defined and 652 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 4,274 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,835 with geography defined and 439 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,071 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 858 with geography defined and 213 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- A simple parametrization of mélange buttressing for calving glaciers T. Schlemm & A. Levermann 10.5194/tc-15-531-2021
- Statistical emulation of a perturbed basal melt ensemble of an ice sheet model to better quantify Antarctic sea level rise uncertainties M. Berdahl et al. 10.5194/tc-15-2683-2021
- Quantifying the potential future contribution to global mean sea level from the Filchner–Ronne basin, Antarctica E. Hill et al. 10.5194/tc-15-4675-2021
- Layered seawater intrusion and melt under grounded ice A. Robel et al. 10.5194/tc-16-451-2022
- The transferability of adjoint inversion products between different ice flow models J. Barnes et al. 10.5194/tc-15-1975-2021
- Frictional Origin of Slip Events of the Whillans Ice Stream, Antarctica G. Guerin et al. 10.1029/2021GL092950
- Nunataks as barriers to ice flow: implications for palaeo ice sheet reconstructions M. Mas e Braga et al. 10.5194/tc-15-4929-2021
- Improvements in one-dimensional grounding-line parameterizations in an ice-sheet model with lateral variations (PSUICE3D v2.1) D. Pollard & R. DeConto 10.5194/gmd-13-6481-2020
- Marine ice sheet experiments with the Community Ice Sheet Model G. Leguy et al. 10.5194/tc-15-3229-2021
- ISMIP6 Antarctica: a multi-model ensemble of the Antarctic ice sheet evolution over the 21st century H. Seroussi et al. 10.5194/tc-14-3033-2020
- The instantaneous impact of calving and thinning on the Larsen C Ice Shelf T. Mitcham et al. 10.5194/tc-16-883-2022
- Diagnosing the sensitivity of grounding-line flux to changes in sub-ice-shelf melting T. Zhang et al. 10.5194/tc-14-3407-2020
- Variational inference at glacier scale D. Brinkerhoff 10.1016/j.jcp.2022.111095
- Drivers of Change of Thwaites Glacier, West Antarctica, Between 1995 and 2015 T. Santos et al. 10.1029/2021GL093102
- Comparing Glacial‐Geological Evidence and Model Simulations of Ice Sheet Change since the Last Glacial Period in the Amundsen Sea Sector of Antarctica J. Johnson et al. 10.1029/2020JF005827
- Seasonal Tidewater Glacier Terminus Oscillations Bias Multi‐Decadal Projections of Ice Mass Change D. Felikson et al. 10.1029/2021JF006249
- ISMIP6-based projections of ocean-forced Antarctic Ice Sheet evolution using the Community Ice Sheet Model W. Lipscomb et al. 10.5194/tc-15-633-2021
- fenics_ice 1.0: a framework for quantifying initialization uncertainty for time-dependent ice sheet models C. Koziol et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-5843-2021
Latest update: 05 Jun 2023