Detailed detection of active layer freeze–thaw dynamics using quasi-continuous electrical resistivity tomography (Deception Island, Antarctica)
Total article views: 2,546 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 20 May 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 20 May 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,546 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,121 with geography defined and 425 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,908 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,632 with geography defined and 276 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 638 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 489 with geography defined and 149 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Multi-Parameter Protocol for Geocryological Test Site: A Case Study Applied for the European North of Russia V. Isaev et al. 10.3390/en15062076
- Identifying mountain permafrost degradation by repeating historical electrical resistivity tomography (ERT) measurements J. Buckel et al. 10.5194/tc-17-2919-2023
- Active Layer and Permafrost Investigations Using Geophysical and Geocryological Methods—A Case Study of the Khanovey Area, Near Vorkuta, in the NE European Russian Arctic M. Rossi et al. 10.3389/feart.2022.910078
- Advancing hydrological process understanding from long‐term resistivity monitoring systems L. Slater & A. Binley 10.1002/wat2.1513
- Improved estimation of ice and water contents in alpine permafrost through constrained petrophysical joint inversion: The Hoher Sonnblick case study M. Steiner et al. 10.1190/geo2020-0592.1
- Spatial and temporal patterns of near‐surface ground temperature in the Arctic mountain catchment M. Kasprzak & M. Szymanowski 10.1002/ldr.4841
- Characterization of active layer at different degrees of patterned ground development using electrical resistivity tomography survey K. Park et al. 10.1016/j.coldregions.2022.103734
- Geophysical Monitoring Shows that Spatial Heterogeneity in Thermohydrological Dynamics Reshapes a Transitional Permafrost System S. Uhlemann et al. 10.1029/2020GL091149
- Time-lapse electrical resistivity tomography and ground penetrating radar mapping of the active layer of permafrost across a snow fence in Cambridge Bay, Nunavut Territory, Canada: correlation interpretation using vegetation and meteorological data K. Kim et al. 10.1007/s12303-021-0021-7
- Evidential belief functions modeling of geophysical and multi-element geochemical data for Pb-Zn mineral potential targeting M. Farzamian et al. 10.1016/j.jafrearsci.2022.104606
- Active layer and permafrost thermal regimes in the ice-free areas of Antarctica F. Hrbáček et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2023.104458
- Investigation of permafrost engineering geological environment with electrical resistivity tomography: A case study along the China-Russia crude oil pipelines X. Li et al. 10.1016/j.enggeo.2021.106237
- A newly integrated ground temperature dataset of permafrost along the China–Russia crude oil pipeline route in Northeast China G. Li et al. 10.5194/essd-14-5093-2022
- Effect of summer snow cover on the active layer thermal regime and thickness on CALM-S JGM site, James Ross Island, eastern Antarctic Peninsula F. Hrbáček et al. 10.1016/j.catena.2021.105608
- A Review on Applications of Time-Lapse Electrical Resistivity Tomography Over the Last 30 Years : Perspectives for Mining Waste Monitoring A. Dimech et al. 10.1007/s10712-022-09731-2
- Mountain permafrost degradation documented through a network of permanent electrical resistivity tomography sites C. Mollaret et al. 10.5194/tc-13-2557-2019
Latest update: 29 Sep 2023