Brief communication: Pancake ice floe size distribution during the winter expansion of the Antarctic marginal ice zone
Alberto Alberello et al.
Total article views: 2,365 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 01 Aug 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 01 Aug 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,823 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,806 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,072 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,056 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 751 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 750 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- SAR Pancake Ice Thickness Retrieval in the Terra Nova Bay (Antarctica) during the PIPERS Expedition in Winter 2017 G. Aulicino et al. 10.3390/rs11212510
- Ship resistance when operating in floating ice floes: Derivation, validation, and application of an empirical equation L. Huang et al. 10.1016/j.marstruc.2021.103057
- PREDICTION OF THE ANTARCTIC MARGINAL ICE ZONE EXTENT BASED UPON ITS MULTIFRACTAL PROPERTY Y. LIU et al. 10.1142/S0218348X21500353
- Wind, waves, and surface currents in the Southern Ocean: observations from the Antarctic Circumnavigation Expedition M. Derkani et al. 10.5194/essd-13-1189-2021
- Oxidative stress, metabolic activity and mercury concentrations in Antarctic krill Euphausia superba and myctophid fish of the Southern Ocean J. Seco et al. 10.1016/j.marpolbul.2021.112178
- Ship resistance when operating in floating ice floes: A combined CFD&DEM approach L. Huang et al. 10.1016/j.marstruc.2020.102817
- Effects of an Explosive Polar Cyclone Crossing the Antarctic Marginal Ice Zone M. Vichi et al. 10.1029/2019GL082457
- Estimating the sea ice floe size distribution using satellite altimetry: theory, climatology, and model comparison C. Horvat et al. 10.5194/tc-13-2869-2019
- Drift of Pancake Ice Floes in the Winter Antarctic Marginal Ice Zone During Polar Cyclones A. Alberello et al. 10.1029/2019JC015418
- Pancake sea ice kinematics and dynamics using shipboard stereo video M. Smith & J. Thomson 10.1017/aog.2019.35
- A Computational Fluid Dynamics Model for the Small-Scale Dynamics of Wave, Ice Floe and Interstitial Grease Ice Interaction R. Marquart et al. 10.3390/fluids6050176
- Sizes and Shapes of Sea Ice Floes Broken by Waves–A Case Study From the East Antarctic Coast A. Herman et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.655977
- Sea Ice Retreat Contributes to Projected Increases in Extreme Arctic Ocean Surface Waves M. Casas‐Prat & X. Wang 10.1029/2020GL088100
- Mosaicking Opportunistically Acquired Very High-Resolution Helicopter-Borne Images over Drifting Sea Ice Using COTS Sensors C. Hyun et al. 10.3390/s19051251
- Spectral Modeling of Ice-Induced Wave Decay Q. Liu et al. 10.1175/JPO-D-19-0187.1
- Estimates of spectral wave attenuation in Antarctic sea ice, using model/data inversion W. Rogers et al. 10.1016/j.coldregions.2020.103198
- On the coagulated pancake ice formation: Observation in the refreezing Chukchi Sea and comparison to the Antarctic consolidated pancake ice T. Nose et al. 10.1016/j.polar.2020.100622
- Laboratory study of wave-induced flexural motion of ice floes H. Li et al. 10.1016/j.coldregions.2020.103208
Discussed (final revised paper)
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 16 Oct 2021