01 Feb 2019
Research article | 01 Feb 2019
Change detection of bare-ice albedo in the Swiss Alps
Kathrin Naegeli et al.
Total article views: 3,233 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 29 Jan 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 29 Jan 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,611 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,600 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,504 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,496 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,107 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,104 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Brief communication: Updated GAMDAM glacier inventory over high-mountain Asia A. Sakai 10.5194/tc-13-2043-2019
- Glacier Ice Thickness Estimation and Future Lake Formation in Swiss Southwestern Alps—The Upper Rhône Catchment: A VOLTA Application S. Gharehchahi et al. 10.3390/rs12203443
- Seasonal and interannual variability of melt-season albedo at Haig Glacier, Canadian Rocky Mountains S. Marshall & K. Miller 10.5194/tc-14-3249-2020
- Anisotropy Parameterization Development and Evaluation for Glacier Surface Albedo Retrieval from Satellite Observations S. Ren et al. 10.3390/rs13091714
- Analysis of snow cover pollution in Arctic cities based on satellite albedo measurements P. Mikhaylyukova et al. 10.35595/2414-9179-2021-1-27-394-408
- Glacier algae foster ice-albedo feedback in the European Alps B. Di Mauro et al. 10.1038/s41598-020-61762-0
- Simulation and construction of the glacier mass balance in the Manas River Basin, Tianshan, China from 2000 to 2016 G. Zhao et al. 10.1007/s11442-020-1766-z
- Albedo reduction as an important driver for glacier melting in Tibetan Plateau and its surrounding areas Y. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2021.103735
- Variation in Albedo and Its Relationship With Surface Dust at Urumqi Glacier No. 1 in Tien Shan, China X. Yue et al. 10.3389/feart.2020.00110
- Changes in the End-of-Summer Snow Line Altitude of Summer-Accumulation-Type Glaciers in the Eastern Tien Shan Mountains from 1994 to 2016 X. Yue et al. 10.3390/rs13061080
- Small-scale spatial variability in bare-ice reflectance at Jamtalferner, Austria L. Hartl et al. 10.5194/tc-14-4063-2020
- Annual and inter-annual variability and trends of albedo of Icelandic glaciers A. Gunnarsson et al. 10.5194/tc-15-547-2021
- Multi-Temporal Variations in Surface Albedo on Urumqi Glacier No.1 in Tien Shan, under Arid and Semi-Arid Environment X. Yue et al. 10.3390/rs14040808
- Local- and Regional-Scale Forcing of Glacier Mass Balance Changes in the Swiss Alps S. Gharehchahi et al. 10.3390/rs13101949
- Optical, Geochemical and Mineralogical Characteristics of Light-Absorbing Impurities Deposited on Djankuat Glacier in the Caucasus Mountains S. Kutuzov et al. 10.3390/w13212993
- Hot Spots of Glacier Mass Balance Variability in Central Asia M. Barandun et al. 10.1029/2020GL092084
- New evidence of glacier darkening in the Ortles-Cevedale group from Landsat observations D. Fugazza et al. 10.1016/j.gloplacha.2019.04.014
- A review of black carbon in snow and ice and its impact on the cryosphere S. Kang et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2020.103346
- Glacier albedo reduction and drought effects in the extratropical Andes, 1986–2020 T. Shaw et al. 10.1017/jog.2020.102
- Modeling of Mass Balance Variability and Its Impact on Water Discharge from the Urumqi Glacier No. 1 Catchment, Tian Shan, China K. Thiel et al. 10.3390/w12123297
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022