Assessment of the Greenland ice sheet–atmosphere feedbacks for the next century with a regional atmospheric model coupled to an ice sheet model
Sébastien Le clec'h et al.
Total article views: 2,527 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 06 Nov 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 06 Nov 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,026 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,012 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,018 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,009 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,008 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,003 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
26 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Estimating Greenland tidewater glacier retreat driven by submarine melting D. Slater et al. 10.5194/tc-13-2489-2019
- GrSMBMIP: intercomparison of the modelled 1980–2012 surface mass balance over the Greenland Ice Sheet X. Fettweis et al. 10.5194/tc-14-3935-2020
- Large and irreversible future decline of the Greenland ice sheet J. Gregory et al. 10.5194/tc-14-4299-2020
- Air Pollution and Its Association with the Greenland Ice Sheet Melt K. Vikrant et al. 10.3390/su13010065
- Present‐Day Greenland Ice Sheet Climate and Surface Mass Balance in CESM2 L. van Kampenhout et al. 10.1029/2019JF005318
- Greenland climate simulations show high Eemian surface melt which could explain reduced total air content in ice cores A. Plach et al. 10.5194/cp-17-317-2021
- The albedo loss from the melting of the Greenland ice sheet and the social cost of carbon S. Gschnaller 10.1007/s10584-020-02936-7
- A rapidly converging initialisation method to simulate the present-day Greenland ice sheet using the GRISLI ice sheet model (version 1.3) S. Le clec'h et al. 10.5194/gmd-12-2481-2019
- Quantification of Surface Forcing Requirements for a Greenland Ice Sheet Model Using Uncertainty Analyses N. Schlegel & E. Larour 10.1029/2019GL083532
- Long‐term projections of sea‐level rise from ice sheets N. Golledge 10.1002/wcc.634
- Eemian Greenland ice sheet simulated with a higher-order model shows strong sensitivity to surface mass balance forcing A. Plach et al. 10.5194/tc-13-2133-2019
- Diverging future surface mass balance between the Antarctic ice shelves and grounded ice sheet C. Kittel et al. 10.5194/tc-15-1215-2021
- The future sea-level contribution of the Greenland ice sheet: a multi-model ensemble study of ISMIP6 H. Goelzer et al. 10.5194/tc-14-3071-2020
- Greater Greenland Ice Sheet contribution to global sea level rise in CMIP6 S. Hofer et al. 10.1038/s41467-020-20011-8
- Projecting Antarctica's contribution to future sea level rise from basal ice shelf melt using linear response functions of 16 ice sheet models (LARMIP-2) A. Levermann et al. 10.5194/esd-11-35-2020
- A 21st Century Warming Threshold for Sustained Greenland Ice Sheet Mass Loss B. Noël et al. 10.1029/2020GL090471
- Analysis of the surface mass balance for deglacial climate simulations M. Kapsch et al. 10.5194/tc-15-1131-2021
- The GRISLI-LSCE contribution to the Ice Sheet Model Intercomparison Project for phase 6 of the Coupled Model Intercomparison Project (ISMIP6) – Part 2: Projections of the Antarctic ice sheet evolution by the end of the 21st century A. Quiquet & C. Dumas 10.5194/tc-15-1031-2021
- Remapping of Greenland ice sheet surface mass balance anomalies for large ensemble sea-level change projections H. Goelzer et al. 10.5194/tc-14-1747-2020
- ISMIP6 Antarctica: a multi-model ensemble of the Antarctic ice sheet evolution over the 21st century H. Seroussi et al. 10.5194/tc-14-3033-2020
- The GRISLI-LSCE contribution to the Ice Sheet Model Intercomparison Project for phase 6 of the Coupled Model Intercomparison Project (ISMIP6) – Part 1: Projections of the Greenland ice sheet evolution by the end of the 21st century A. Quiquet & C. Dumas 10.5194/tc-15-1015-2021
- Greenland surface air temperature changes from 1981 to 2019 and implications for ice‐sheet melt and mass‐balance change E. Hanna et al. 10.1002/joc.6771
- Greenland Ice Sheet Contribution to 21st Century Sea Level Rise as Simulated by the Coupled CESM2.1‐CISM2.1 L. Muntjewerf et al. 10.1029/2019GL086836
- Eemian Greenland SMB strongly sensitive to model choice A. Plach et al. 10.5194/cp-14-1463-2018
- The GRISLI ice sheet model (version 2.0): calibration and validation for multi-millennial changes of the Antarctic ice sheet A. Quiquet et al. 10.5194/gmd-11-5003-2018
- Simulation of the future sea level contribution of Greenland with a new glacial system model R. Calov et al. 10.5194/tc-12-3097-2018
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 15 Jun 2021