Estimating Greenland tidewater glacier retreat driven by submarine melting
Donald A. Slater et al.
Total article views: 5,362 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 07 May 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 07 May 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,861 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,851 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,311 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,303 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 550 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 548 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
27 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Greenland liquid water discharge from 1958 through 2019 K. Mankoff et al. 10.5194/essd-12-2811-2020
- Calving Multiplier Effect Controlled by Melt Undercut Geometry D. Slater et al. 10.1029/2021JF006191
- GHub : Building a glaciology gateway to unify a community J. Sperhac et al. 10.1002/cpe.6130
- Meltwater‐Enhanced Nutrient Export From Greenland's Glacial Fjords: A Sensitivity Analysis H. Oliver et al. 10.1029/2020JC016185
- Experimental protocol for sea level projections from ISMIP6 stand-alone ice sheet models S. Nowicki et al. 10.5194/tc-14-2331-2020
- Future Sea Level Change Under Coupled Model Intercomparison Project Phase 5 and Phase 6 Scenarios From the Greenland and Antarctic Ice Sheets A. Payne et al. 10.1029/2020GL091741
- Sensitivity of Greenland ice sheet projections to spatial resolution in higher-order simulations: the Alfred Wegener Institute (AWI) contribution to ISMIP6 Greenland using the Ice-sheet and Sea-level System Model (ISSM) M. Rückamp et al. 10.5194/tc-14-3309-2020
- Precursors of polychlorinated dibenzo-p-dioxins and dibenzofurans in Arctic and Antarctic marine sediments: Environmental concern in the face of climate change M. Kobusińska et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2020.127605
- Future Evolution of Greenland's Marine‐Terminating Outlet Glaciers G. Catania et al. 10.1029/2018JF004873
- Twenty-first century ocean forcing of the Greenland ice sheet for modelling of sea level contribution D. Slater et al. 10.5194/tc-14-985-2020
- Rapid retreat of a Scandinavian marine outlet glacier in response to warming at the last glacial termination H. Åkesson et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2020.106645
- The GRISLI-LSCE contribution to the Ice Sheet Model Intercomparison Project for phase 6 of the Coupled Model Intercomparison Project (ISMIP6) – Part 1: Projections of the Greenland ice sheet evolution by the end of the 21st century A. Quiquet & C. Dumas 10.5194/tc-15-1015-2021
- The contrasting response of outlet glaciers to interior and ocean forcing J. Christian et al. 10.5194/tc-14-2515-2020
- Harbor Seals as Sentinels of Ice Dynamics in Tidewater Glacier Fjords J. Womble et al. 10.3389/fmars.2021.634541
- Subglacial Drainage Evolution Modulates Seasonal Ice Flow Variability of Three Tidewater Glaciers in Southwest Greenland B. Davison et al. 10.1029/2019JF005492
- CMIP5 model selection for ISMIP6 ice sheet model forcing: Greenland and Antarctica A. Barthel et al. 10.5194/tc-14-855-2020
- Surface emergence of glacial plumes determined by fjord stratification E. De Andrés et al. 10.5194/tc-14-1951-2020
- Pervasive ice sheet mass loss reflects competing ocean and atmosphere processes B. Smith et al. 10.1126/science.aaz5845
- Accelerating Ice Mass Loss Across Arctic Russia in Response to Atmospheric Warming, Sea Ice Decline, and Atlantification of the Eurasian Arctic Shelf Seas P. Tepes et al. 10.1029/2021JF006068
- Evaluation of Iceberg Calving Models Against Observations From Greenland Outlet Glaciers T. Amaral et al. 10.1029/2019JF005444
- Return to rapid ice loss in Greenland and record loss in 2019 detected by the GRACE-FO satellites I. Sasgen et al. 10.1038/s43247-020-0010-1
- Ocean Circulation and Variability Beneath Nioghalvfjerdsbræ (79 North Glacier) Ice Tongue M. Lindeman et al. 10.1029/2020JC016091
- Linear response of the Greenland ice sheet's tidewater glacier terminus positions to climate D. Fahrner et al. 10.1017/jog.2021.13
- The future sea-level contribution of the Greenland ice sheet: a multi-model ensemble study of ISMIP6 H. Goelzer et al. 10.5194/tc-14-3071-2020
- Ocean forcing drives glacier retreat in Greenland M. Wood et al. 10.1126/sciadv.aba7282
- Projected land ice contributions to twenty-first-century sea level rise T. Edwards et al. 10.1038/s41586-021-03302-y
- Dynamic response of the Greenland ice sheet to recent cooling J. Williams et al. 10.1038/s41598-020-58355-2
Latest update: 23 Sep 2021