Long-range terrestrial laser scanning measurements of annual and intra-annual mass balances for Urumqi Glacier No. 1, eastern Tien Shan, China
Chunhai Xu et al.
Total article views: 2,272 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 07 Aug 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 07 Aug 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,839 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,830 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,039 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,033 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 800 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 797 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- An application of three different field methods to monitor changes in Urumqi Glacier No. 1, Chinese Tien Shan, during 2012–18 H. Li et al. 10.1017/jog.2021.71
- The Utility of Optical Satellite Winter Snow Depths for Initializing a Glacio‐Hydrological Model of a High‐Elevation, Andean Catchment T. Shaw et al. 10.1029/2020WR027188
- Glaciers in Xinjiang, China: Past Changes and Current Status P. Wang et al. 10.3390/w12092367
- A Test Study of an Energy and Mass Balance Model Application to a Site on Urumqi Glacier No. 1, Chinese Tian Shan P. Wang et al. 10.3390/w12102865
- On the importance of subsurface heat flux for estimating the mass balance of alpine glaciers M. Yang et al. 10.1016/j.gloplacha.2021.103651
- Hot Spots of Glacier Mass Balance Variability in Central Asia M. Barandun et al. 10.1029/2020GL092084
- Spatio-Temporal Changes of Mass Balance in the Ablation Area of the Muz Taw Glacier, Sawir Mountains, from Multi-Temporal Terrestrial Geodetic Surveys C. Xu et al. 10.3390/rs13081465
- Seasonal Surface Change of Urumqi Glacier No. 1, Eastern Tien Shan, China, Revealed by Repeated High-Resolution UAV Photogrammetry P. Wang et al. 10.3390/rs13173398
- One-Year Measurements of Equivalent Black Carbon, Optical Properties, and Sources in the Urumqi River Valley, Tien Shan, China X. Zhang et al. 10.3390/atmos11050478
- Runoff Changes from Urumqi Glacier No. 1 over the Past 60 Years, Eastern Tianshan, Central Asia Y. Jia et al. 10.3390/w12051286
- Seasonal Dynamics of a Temperate Tibetan Glacier Revealed by High-Resolution UAV Photogrammetry and In Situ Measurements W. Yang et al. 10.3390/rs12152389
- Integrating UAV and TLS Approaches for Environmental Management: A Case Study of a Waste Stockpile Area S. Son et al. 10.3390/rs12101615
- Retrieval of key glacial dynamic parameters using long-range terrestrial laser scanning: a case study C. Xu et al. 10.1007/s12517-021-07691-2
- Albedo reduction as an important driver for glacier melting in Tibetan Plateau and its surrounding areas Y. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2021.103735
- Retrieving and Verifying Three-Dimensional Surface Motion Displacement of Mountain Glacier from Sentinel-1 Imagery Using Optimized Method Y. Wang et al. 10.3390/w13131793
- Rapid mass loss and disappearance of summer-accumulation type hanging glacier X. Chun-hai et al. 10.1016/j.accre.2021.11.001
- Changes in the End-of-Summer Snow Line Altitude of Summer-Accumulation-Type Glaciers in the Eastern Tien Shan Mountains from 1994 to 2016 X. Yue et al. 10.3390/rs13061080
- Detecting dynamics of cave floor ice with selective cloud-to-cloud approach J. Šupinský et al. 10.5194/tc-13-2835-2019
Latest update: 02 Dec 2021