Impact of warming shelf waters on ice mélange and terminus retreat at a large SE Greenland glacier
Total article views: 3,805 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 02 Jan 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 02 Jan 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,805 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,776 with geography defined and 1,029 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,478 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,039 with geography defined and 439 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,327 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 737 with geography defined and 590 with unknown origin.
25 citations as recorded by crossref.
- A decade of variability on Jakobshavn Isbræ: ocean temperatures pace speed through influence on mélange rigidity I. Joughin et al. 10.5194/tc-14-211-2020
- Helheim Glacier Poised for Dramatic Retreat J. Williams et al. 10.1029/2021GL094546
- Advances in data availability to constrain and evaluate frontal ablation of ice-dynamical models of Greenland's tidewater peripheral glaciers B. Recinos et al. 10.1017/aog.2023.11
- Linear response of the Greenland ice sheet's tidewater glacier terminus positions to climate D. Fahrner et al. 10.1017/jog.2021.13
- Image classification of marine-terminating outlet glaciers in Greenland using deep learning methods M. Marochov et al. 10.5194/tc-15-5041-2021
- An automated, generalized, deep-learning-based method for delineating the calving fronts of Greenland glaciers from multi-sensor remote sensing imagery E. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2020.112265
- Helheim Glacier diurnal velocity fluctuations driven by surface melt forcing L. Stevens et al. 10.1017/jog.2021.74
- Coupled 3-D full-Stokes modelling of tidewater glaciers S. Cook et al. 10.1017/aog.2023.4
- Ocean‐Forcing and Glacier‐Specific Factors Drive Differing Glacier Response Across the 69°N Boundary, East Greenland S. Brough et al. 10.1029/2022JF006857
- Formation, flow and break-up of ephemeral ice mélange at LeConte Glacier and Bay, Alaska J. Amundson et al. 10.1017/jog.2020.29
- Greenland ice-sheet wide glacier classification based on two distinct seasonal ice velocity behaviors S. Vijay et al. 10.1017/jog.2021.89
- Melt rates in the kilometer-size grounding zone of Petermann Glacier, Greenland, before and during a retreat E. Ciracì et al. 10.1073/pnas.2220924120
- Atlantic water intrusion triggers rapid retreat and regime change at previously stable Greenland glacier T. Chudley et al. 10.1038/s41467-023-37764-7
- Greenland Ice Sheet solid ice discharge from 1986 through March 2020 K. Mankoff et al. 10.5194/essd-12-1367-2020
- Surface Elevation Change of Glaciers Along the Coast of Prudhoe Land, Northwestern Greenland From 1985 to 2018 Y. Wang et al. 10.1029/2020JF006038
- TermPicks: a century of Greenland glacier terminus data for use in scientific and machine learning applications S. Goliber et al. 10.5194/tc-16-3215-2022
- Twenty-first century ocean forcing of the Greenland ice sheet for modelling of sea level contribution D. Slater et al. 10.5194/tc-14-985-2020
- Evaluation of Iceberg Calving Models Against Observations From Greenland Outlet Glaciers T. Amaral et al. 10.1029/2019JF005444
- Iceberg melting substantially modifies oceanic heat flux towards a major Greenlandic tidewater glacier B. Davison et al. 10.1038/s41467-020-19805-7
- Proper orthogonal decomposition of ice velocity identifies drivers of flow variability at Sermeq Kujalleq (Jakobshavn Isbræ) D. Ashmore et al. 10.5194/tc-16-219-2022
- Geomorphological map of Breiðamerkursandur 2018: the historical evolution of an active temperate glacier foreland S. Guðmundsson & D. Evans 10.1080/04353676.2022.2148083
- The control of short-term ice mélange weakening episodes on calving activity at major Greenland outlet glaciers A. Wehrlé et al. 10.5194/tc-17-309-2023
- Modelled dynamic retreat of Kangerlussuaq Glacier, East Greenland, strongly influenced by the consecutive absence of an ice mélange in Kangerlussuaq Fjord J. Barnett et al. 10.1017/jog.2022.70
- Weekly to monthly terminus variability of Greenland's marine-terminating outlet glaciers T. Black & I. Joughin 10.5194/tc-17-1-2023
- Sensitivity of a calving glacier to ice–ocean interactions under climate change: new insights from a 3-D full-Stokes model J. Todd et al. 10.5194/tc-13-1681-2019
Latest update: 02 Dec 2023