Observation of the process of snow accumulation on the Antarctic Plateau by time lapse laser scanning
Total article views: 2,557 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 14 Jan 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 14 Jan 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,557 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,868 with geography defined and 689 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,799 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,419 with geography defined and 380 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 758 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 449 with geography defined and 309 with unknown origin.
24 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Antarctic ozone hole modifies iodine geochemistry on the Antarctic Plateau A. Spolaor et al. 10.1038/s41467-021-26109-x
- Stratigraphic noise and its potential drivers across the plateau of Dronning Maud Land, East Antarctica N. Hirsch et al. 10.5194/tc-17-4207-2023
- Micrometeorites: Insights into the flux, sources and atmospheric entry of extraterrestrial dust at Earth M. Genge et al. 10.1016/j.pss.2020.104900
- Sensitivity of Antarctic surface climate to a new spectral snow albedo and radiative transfer scheme in RACMO2.3p3 C. van Dalum et al. 10.5194/tc-16-1071-2022
- Local-scale deposition of surface snow on the Greenland ice sheet A. Zuhr et al. 10.5194/tc-15-4873-2021
- Climatic information archived in ice cores: impact of intermittency and diffusion on the recorded isotopic signal in Antarctica M. Casado et al. 10.5194/cp-16-1581-2020
- Snowfall and Water Stable Isotope Variability in East Antarctica Controlled by Warm Synoptic Events A. Servettaz et al. 10.1029/2020JD032863
- Sunlight-driven nitrate loss records Antarctic surface mass balance P. Akers et al. 10.1038/s41467-022-31855-7
- A wind-driven snow redistribution module for Alpine3D v3.3.0: adaptations designed for downscaling ice sheet surface mass balance E. Keenan et al. 10.5194/gmd-16-3203-2023
- Water Isotopic Signature of Surface Snow Metamorphism in Antarctica M. Casado et al. 10.1029/2021GL093382
- Physics-based SNOWPACK model improves representation of near-surface Antarctic snow and firn density E. Keenan et al. 10.5194/tc-15-1065-2021
- Photolytic modification of seasonal nitrate isotope cycles in East Antarctica P. Akers et al. 10.5194/acp-22-15637-2022
- FlakeOut: A geometric approach to remove wind-blown snow from terrestrial laser scans D. Clemens-Sewall et al. 10.1016/j.coldregions.2022.103611
- Observations and simulations of new snow density in the drifting snow-dominated environment of Antarctica N. Wever et al. 10.1017/jog.2022.102
- Antarctic Atmospheric River Climatology and Precipitation Impacts J. Wille et al. 10.1029/2020JD033788
- New Estimation of the NOx Snow‐Source on the Antarctic Plateau A. Barbero et al. 10.1029/2021JD035062
- GABLS4 intercomparison of snow models at Dome C in Antarctica P. Le Moigne et al. 10.5194/tc-16-2183-2022
- Radar measurements of blowing snow off a mountain ridge B. Walter et al. 10.5194/tc-14-1779-2020
- A Snapshot on the Buildup of the Stable Water Isotopic Signal in the Upper Snowpack at EastGRIP on the Greenland Ice Sheet A. Zuhr et al. 10.1029/2022JF006767
- Fifty years of instrumental surface mass balance observations at Vostok Station, central Antarctica A. Ekaykin et al. 10.1017/jog.2023.53
- Snow process monitoring using time-lapse structure-from-motion photogrammetry with a single camera J. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.coldregions.2021.103355
- Extraterrestrial dust flux monitoring at Antarctic Vostok station: New collection of extraterrestrial spherules fallen from May to September 2017 Y. Chetverikov et al. 10.1111/maps.13991
- 200-year ice core bromine reconstruction at Dome C (Antarctica): observational and modelling results F. Burgay et al. 10.5194/tc-17-391-2023
- Exploring the role of snow metamorphism on the isotopic composition of the surface snow at EastGRIP R. Harris Stuart et al. 10.5194/tc-17-1185-2023
Latest update: 28 Nov 2023