15 Jul 2019
Research article | 15 Jul 2019
Distinguishing ice-rich and ice-poor permafrost to map ground temperatures and ground ice occurrence in the Swiss Alps
Robert Kenner et al.
Total article views: 2,212 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 07 Jan 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 07 Jan 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,593 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,588 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,156 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,152 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 437 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 436 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Assessment of permafrost conditions in the highest mountains of the Balkan Peninsula A. Onaca et al. 10.1016/j.catena.2019.104288
- Deciphering the evolution of the Bleis Marscha rock glacier (Val d'Err, eastern Switzerland) with cosmogenic nuclide exposure dating, aerial image correlation, and finite element modeling D. Amschwand et al. 10.5194/tc-15-2057-2021
- High mountain rockfall dynamics: rockfall activity and runout assessment under the aspect of a changing cryosphere B. Knoflach et al. 10.1080/04353676.2020.1864947
- Qualitative risk assessment and strategies for infrastructure on permafrost in the French Alps P. Duvillard et al. 10.1016/j.coldregions.2021.103311
- 4D quantification of alpine permafrost degradation in steep rock walls using a laboratory‐calibrated electrical resistivity tomography approach R. Scandroglio et al. 10.1002/nsg.12149
- Best Practice for Measuring Permafrost Temperature in Boreholes Based on the Experience in the Swiss Alps J. Noetzli et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.607875
- The state and future of the cryosphere in Central Asia M. Barandun et al. 10.1016/j.wasec.2020.100072
- Changes in Ground Temperature and Dynamics in Mountain Permafrost in the Swiss Alps A. Haberkorn et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.626686
- Alpine rockwall erosion patterns follow elevation-dependent climate trajectories D. Draebing et al. 10.1038/s43247-022-00348-2
- The potential of point clouds for the analysis of rock kinematics in large slope instabilities: examples from the Swiss Alps: Brinzauls, Pizzo Cengalo and Spitze Stei R. Kenner et al. 10.1007/s10346-022-01852-4
- Direct observations of a three million cubic meter rock-slope collapse with almost immediate initiation of ensuing debris flows F. Walter et al. 10.1016/j.geomorph.2019.106933
- Rock Glacier Characteristics Under Semiarid Climate Conditions in the Western Nyainqêntanglha Range, Tibetan Plateau J. Buckel et al. 10.1029/2021JF006256
- Estimation of permafrost thermal behavior using Fourier series model Y. Zhang et al. 10.1007/s11629-021-6796-1
- Petrophysical Joint Inversion Applied to Alpine Permafrost Field Sites to Image Subsurface Ice, Water, Air, and Rock Contents C. Mollaret et al. 10.3389/feart.2020.00085
- Spatial Distribution of Permafrost in the Xing’an Mountains of Northeast China from 2001 to 2018 Y. Zhang et al. 10.3390/land10111127
- A Framework for Modeling Rock Glaciers and Permafrost at the Basin‐Scale in High Alpine Catchments L. Pruessner et al. 10.1029/2020MS002361
- The changing thermal state of permafrost S. Smith et al. 10.1038/s43017-021-00240-1
- Timing, volume and precursory indicators of rock‐ and cliff fall on a permafrost mountain ridge (Mattertal, Switzerland) H. Hendrickx et al. 10.1002/esp.5333
Latest update: 06 Jul 2022