18 Apr 2019
Research article | 18 Apr 2019
Estimating the snow depth, the snow–ice interface temperature, and the effective temperature of Arctic sea ice using Advanced Microwave Scanning Radiometer 2 and ice mass balance buoy data
Lise Kilic et al.
Total article views: 2,153 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 12 Nov 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 12 Nov 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,788 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,780 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,214 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,208 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 574 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 572 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
12 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Inter-comparison of snow depth over Arctic sea ice from reanalysis reconstructions and satellite retrieval L. Zhou et al. 10.5194/tc-15-345-2021
- Estimating snow depth on Arctic sea ice using satellite microwave radiometry and a neural network A. Braakmann-Folgmann & C. Donlon 10.5194/tc-13-2421-2019
- Retrieval of Snow Depth on Arctic Sea Ice from the FY3B/MWRI L. Li et al. 10.3390/rs13081457
- Snow depth product over Antarctic sea ice from 2002 to 2020 using multisource passive microwave radiometers X. Shen et al. 10.5194/essd-14-619-2022
- Simulated Geophysical Noise in Sea Ice Concentration Estimates of Open Water and Snow-Covered Sea Ice R. Tonboe et al. 10.1109/JSTARS.2021.3134021
- A deep learning approach to retrieve cold-season snow depth over Arctic sea ice from AMSR2 measurements H. Li et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2021.112840
- Inter-Sensor Calibration between HY-2B and AMSR2 Passive Microwave Data in Land Surface and First Result for Snow Water Equivalent Retrieval S. Gao et al. 10.3390/s19225023
- Simultaneous estimation of wintertime sea ice thickness and snow depth from space-borne freeboard measurements H. Shi et al. 10.5194/tc-14-3761-2020
- A Suitable Retrieval Algorithm of Arctic Snow Depths with AMSR-2 and Its Application to Sea Ice Thicknesses of Cryosat-2 Data Z. Dong et al. 10.3390/rs14041041
- High-Resolution Snow Depth on Arctic Sea Ice From Low-Altitude Airborne Microwave Radar Data A. Jutila et al. 10.1109/TGRS.2021.3063756
- Retrieval of Snow Depth over Arctic Sea Ice Using a Deep Neural Network J. Liu et al. 10.3390/rs11232864
- Step-by-Step Validation of Antarctic ASI AMSR-E Sea-Ice Concentrations by MODIS and an Aerial Image Q. Shi et al. 10.1109/TGRS.2020.2989037
Latest update: 30 Jun 2022