A key factor initiating surface ablation of Arctic sea ice: earlier and increasing liquid precipitation
Total article views: 2,539 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 12 Nov 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 12 Nov 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,539 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,019 with geography defined and 520 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,864 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,449 with geography defined and 415 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 675 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 570 with geography defined and 105 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- An analysis of the characteristics of precipitation in the Northeast passage and its relationship with sea ice M. Cheng et al. 10.3389/fenvs.2022.890787
- Surface energy balance on a polythermal glacier, Arctic, and the role of poleward atmospheric moisture transport X. Zou et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2023.106910
- New climate models reveal faster and larger increases in Arctic precipitation than previously projected M. McCrystall et al. 10.1038/s41467-021-27031-y
- Trends and spatial variation in rain-on-snow events over the Arctic Ocean during the early melt season T. Dou et al. 10.5194/tc-15-883-2021
- Glacial Debris Flow Blockage Event (2018) in the Sedongpu Basin of the Yarlung Zangbo River, China: Occurrence Factors and Its Implications B. Huai et al. 10.3390/land11081217
- More Frequent, Intense, and Extensive Rainfall Events in a Strongly Warming Arctic T. Dou et al. 10.1029/2021EF002378
- The surface energy balance of Austre Lovénbreen, Svalbard, during the ablation period in 2014 X. Zou et al. 10.33265/polar.v40.5318
- Contrasting Sea‐Ice Algae Blooms in a Changing Arctic Documented by Autonomous Drifting Buoys V. Hill et al. 10.1029/2021JC017848
- Larger Sensitivity of Arctic Precipitation Phase to Aerosol than Greenhouse Gas Forcing S. Pan et al. 10.1029/2020GL090452
- On the Differences in Precipitation Type Between the Arctic, Antarctica and Tibetan Plateau D. Yang et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.607487
- A long glacier mass balance record analysis in Chinese Urumqi Glacier No. 1 and the relationships with changes in large-scale circulations H. Baojuan et al. 10.1007/s12517-020-06224-7
- The Role of Summer Snowstorms on Seasonal Arctic Sea Ice Loss W. Lim et al. 10.1029/2021JC018066
- The Role of Atmospheric Rivers in Antarctic Sea Ice Variations K. Liang et al. 10.1029/2022GL102588
- Antarctic Landfast Sea Ice: A Review of Its Physics, Biogeochemistry and Ecology A. Fraser et al. 10.1029/2022RG000770
- Towards More Snow Days in Summer since 2001 at the Great Wall Station, Antarctic Peninsula: The Role of the Amundsen Sea Low M. Ding et al. 10.1007/s00376-019-9196-5
- Overview: Recent advances in the understanding of the northern Eurasian environments and of the urban air quality in China – a Pan-Eurasian Experiment (PEEX) programme perspective H. Lappalainen et al. 10.5194/acp-22-4413-2022
- A Daily 1‐km Resolution Greenland Rainfall Climatology (1958–2020) From Statistical Downscaling of a Regional Atmospheric Climate Model B. Huai et al. 10.1029/2022JD036688
Latest update: 26 Sep 2023