Saharan dust events in the European Alps: role in snowmelt and geochemical characterization
Biagio Di Mauro et al.
Total article views: 3,722 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 15 Nov 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 15 Nov 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,861 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,845 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,123 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,110 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 738 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 735 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- A darker cryosphere in a warming world B. Di Mauro 10.1038/s41558-020-00911-9
- Retrieval of Dust Properties From Spectral Snow Reflectance Measurements A. Kokhanovsky et al. 10.3389/fenvs.2021.644551
- Snow and Climate: Feedbacks, Drivers, and Indices of Change C. Thackeray et al. 10.1007/s40641-019-00143-w
- Editorial: Atmosphere—Cryosphere Interaction in the Arctic, at High Latitudes and Mountains With Focus on Transport, Deposition, and Effects of Dust, Black Carbon, and Other Aerosols P. Dagsson-Waldhauserova & O. Meinander 10.3389/feart.2019.00337
- Effects of black carbon and mineral dust on glacial melting on the Muz Taw glacier, Central Asia Y. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.140056
- Sanguina nivaloides and Sanguina aurantia gen. et spp. nov. (Chlorophyta): the taxonomy, phylogeny, biogeography and ecology of two newly recognised algae causing red and orange snow L. Procházková et al. 10.1093/femsec/fiz064
- Dust Deposited on Snow Cover in the San Juan Mountains, Colorado, 2011–2016: Compositional Variability Bearing on Snow‐Melt Effects R. Reynolds et al. 10.1029/2019JD032210
- Orange Snow—A Saharan Dust Intrusion over Romania During Winter Conditions L. Mărmureanu et al. 10.3390/rs11212466
- Introducing Thermal Inertia for Monitoring Snowmelt Processes With Remote Sensing R. Colombo et al. 10.1029/2019GL082193
- Vertical distribution of aerosols in dust storms during the Arctic winter P. Dagsson-Waldhauserova et al. 10.1038/s41598-019-51764-y
- New evidence of glacier darkening in the Ortles-Cevedale group from Landsat observations D. Fugazza et al. 10.1016/j.gloplacha.2019.04.014
- Sensitivity of snow models to the accuracy of meteorological forcings in mountain environments S. Terzago et al. 10.5194/hess-24-4061-2020
- Quantification of the radiative impact of light-absorbing particles during two contrasted snow seasons at Col du Lautaret (2058 m a.s.l., French Alps) F. Tuzet et al. 10.5194/tc-14-4553-2020
- Towards the assimilation of satellite reflectance into semi-distributed ensemble snowpack simulations B. Cluzet et al. 10.1016/j.coldregions.2019.102918
- Optical Characterization of Mineral Dust from the EAIIST Project with Digital Holography C. Ravasio et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.1c00224
- ENSO and Light-Absorbing Impurities and Their Impact on Snow Albedo in the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta, Colombia T. Bolaño-Ortiz et al. 10.3390/geosciences10110437
- Influence of light-absorbing particles on snow spectral irradiance profiles F. Tuzet et al. 10.5194/tc-13-2169-2019
- Changing nature of Saharan dust deposition in the Carpathian Basin (Central Europe): 40 years of identified North African dust events (1979–2018) G. Varga 10.1016/j.envint.2020.105712
- Albedo reduction as an important driver for glacier melting in Tibetan Plateau and its surrounding areas Y. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2021.103735
- Algal lipids reveal unprecedented warming rates in alpine areas of SW Europe during the industrial period A. García-Alix et al. 10.5194/cp-16-245-2020
- Accelerated Snow Melt in the Russian Caucasus Mountains After the Saharan Dust Outbreak in March 2018 M. Dumont et al. 10.1029/2020JF005641
Latest update: 18 Sep 2021