06 Mar 2018
Research article | 06 Mar 2018
Geodetic reanalysis of annual glaciological mass balances (2001–2011) of Hintereisferner, Austria
Christoph Klug et al.
Total article views: 3,180 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 14 Aug 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 14 Aug 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,924 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,913 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,987 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,980 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 937 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 933 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
26 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Mass-Budget Anomalies and Geometry Signals of Three Austrian Glaciers C. Charalampidis et al. 10.3389/feart.2018.00218
- More than a century of direct glacier mass-balance observations on Claridenfirn, Switzerland M. Huss et al. 10.1017/jog.2021.22
- Seasonal Surface Change of Urumqi Glacier No. 1, Eastern Tien Shan, China, Revealed by Repeated High-Resolution UAV Photogrammetry P. Wang et al. 10.3390/rs13173398
- Mapping the Loss of Mt. Kenya’s Glaciers: An Example of the Challenges of Satellite Monitoring of Very Small Glaciers R. Prinz et al. 10.3390/geosciences8050174
- Spatio-temporal flow variations driving heat exchange processes at a mountain glacier R. Mott et al. 10.5194/tc-14-4699-2020
- Long-range terrestrial laser scanning measurements of annual and intra-annual mass balances for Urumqi Glacier No. 1, eastern Tien Shan, China C. Xu et al. 10.5194/tc-13-2361-2019
- Reanalysis of the US Geological Survey Benchmark Glaciers: long-term insight into climate forcing of glacier mass balance S. O'Neel et al. 10.1017/jog.2019.66
- Correcting for Systematic Underestimation of Topographic Glacier Aerodynamic Roughness Values From Hintereisferner, Austria J. Chambers et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.691195
- Multi-year evaluation of airborne geodetic surveys to estimate seasonal mass balance, Columbia and Rocky Mountains, Canada B. Pelto et al. 10.5194/tc-13-1709-2019
- Modeling the Response of the Langtang Glacier and the Hintereisferner to a Changing Climate Since the Little Ice Age R. Wijngaard et al. 10.3389/feart.2019.00143
- Reanalysing the 2007–19 glaciological mass-balance series of Mera Glacier, Nepal, Central Himalaya, using geodetic mass balance P. Wagnon et al. 10.1017/jog.2020.88
- Detailed comparison of glaciological and geodetic mass balances for Urumqi Glacier No.1, eastern Tien Shan, China, from 1981 to 2015 C. Xu et al. 10.1016/j.coldregions.2018.08.006
- A scale-dependent model to represent changing aerodynamic roughness of ablating glacier ice based on repeat topographic surveys T. Smith et al. 10.1017/jog.2020.56
- Retrieval of key glacial dynamic parameters using long-range terrestrial laser scanning: a case study C. Xu et al. 10.1007/s12517-021-07691-2
- Calibrated Ice Thickness Estimate for All Glaciers in Austria K. Helfricht et al. 10.3389/feart.2019.00068
- Evolution of debris cover on glaciers of the Eastern Alps, Austria, between 1996 and 2015 F. Fleischer et al. 10.1002/esp.5065
- Glacier change in Norway since the 1960s – an overview of mass balance, area, length and surface elevation changes L. Andreassen et al. 10.1017/jog.2020.10
- Explaining mass balance and retreat dichotomies at Taku and Lemon Creek Glaciers, Alaska C. McNeil et al. 10.1017/jog.2020.22
- Spatio-Temporal Changes of Mass Balance in the Ablation Area of the Muz Taw Glacier, Sawir Mountains, from Multi-Temporal Terrestrial Geodetic Surveys C. Xu et al. 10.3390/rs13081465
- Surface Mass-Balance Gradients From Elevation and Ice Flux Data in the Columbia Basin, Canada B. Pelto & B. Menounos 10.3389/feart.2021.675681
- Analyzing glacier retreat and mass balances using aerial and UAV photogrammetry in the Ötztal Alps, Austria J. Geissler et al. 10.5194/tc-15-3699-2021
- Rapid mass loss and disappearance of summer-accumulation type hanging glacier C. Xu et al. 10.1016/j.accre.2021.11.001
- Robust uncertainty assessment of the spatio-temporal transferability of glacier mass and energy balance models T. Zolles et al. 10.5194/tc-13-469-2019
- The Rofental: a high Alpine research basin (1890–3770 m a.s.l.) in the Ötztal Alps (Austria) with over 150 years of hydrometeorological and glaciological observations U. Strasser et al. 10.5194/essd-10-151-2018
- Glacier Snowline Determination from Terrestrial Laser Scanning Intensity Data H. Prantl et al. 10.3390/geosciences7030060
- On the Automated Mapping of Snow Cover on Glaciers and Calculation of Snow Line Altitudes from Multi-Temporal Landsat Data P. Rastner et al. 10.3390/rs11121410
Latest update: 06 Jul 2022