21 Feb 2018
Brief communication | 21 Feb 2018
Brief Communication: Mapping river ice using drones and structure from motion
Knut Alfredsen et al.
Total article views: 3,261 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 09 Oct 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 09 Oct 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,007 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,994 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,278 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,267 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 729 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 727 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Integrating Perspectives to Understand Lake Ice Dynamics in a Changing World S. Sharma et al. 10.1029/2020JG005799
- Evaluating the Structure from Motion Technique for Measurement of Bed Morphology in Physical Model Studies S. Karmacharya et al. 10.3390/w13070998
- Fluvial and aquatic applications of Structure from Motion photogrammetry and unmanned aerial vehicle/drone technology J. Carrivick & M. Smith 10.1002/wat2.1328
- Seasonal Subsurface Thaw Dynamics of an Aufeis Feature Inferred From Geophysical Methods N. Terry et al. 10.1029/2019JF005345
- Application of ‘Structure from Motion’ (SfM) technique in physical hydraulic modelling S. Kumar Karmacharya et al. 10.1088/1742-6596/1266/1/012008
- Studies on Three-Dimensional (3D) Accuracy Optimization and Repeatability of UAV in Complex Pit-Rim Landforms As Assisted by Oblique Imaging and RTK Positioning R. Bi et al. 10.3390/s21238109
- Identifying river ice on the Tibetan Plateau based on the relative difference in spectral bands H. Li et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.126613
- ICENET: A Semantic Segmentation Deep Network for River Ice by Fusing Positional and Channel-Wise Attentive Features X. Zhang et al. 10.3390/rs12020221
- Unpiloted Aerial Vehicle Retrieval of Snow Depth Over Freshwater Lake Ice Using Structure From Motion G. Gunn et al. 10.3389/frsen.2021.675846
- Drone Surveying of Volumetric Ice Growth in a Steep River E. Rødtang et al. 10.3389/frsen.2021.767073
- Ice roughness estimation via remotely piloted aircraft and photogrammetry J. Ehrman et al. 10.5194/tc-15-4031-2021
- Drones in urban stormwater management: a review and future perspectives W. McDonald 10.1080/1573062X.2019.1687745
- Monitoring high-altitude river ice distribution at the basin scale in the northeastern Tibetan Plateau from a Landsat time-series spanning 1999–2018 H. Li et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2020.111915
- Applications of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles in Cryosphere: Latest Advances and Prospects C. Gaffey & A. Bhardwaj 10.3390/rs12060948
- Support vector machine learning applied to digital images of river ice conditions H. Kalke & M. Loewen 10.1016/j.coldregions.2018.08.014
Latest update: 06 Jul 2022