20 Feb 2018
Research article | 20 Feb 2018
Changes in glacier dynamics in the northern Antarctic Peninsula since 1985
Thorsten Seehaus et al.
Total article views: 3,601 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 07 Apr 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 07 Apr 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,345 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,335 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,183 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,177 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,162 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,158 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Status and short-term environmental changes of lakes in the area of Devil's Bay, Vega Island, Antarctic Peninsula J. Kavan et al. 10.1017/S0954102020000504
- High-resolution topography of the Antarctic Peninsula combining the TanDEM-X DEM and Reference Elevation Model of Antarctica (REMA) mosaic Y. Dong et al. 10.5194/tc-15-4421-2021
- Global time series and temporal mosaics of glacier surface velocities derived from Sentinel-1 data P. Friedl et al. 10.5194/essd-13-4653-2021
- Remote sensing of ice motion in Antarctica – A review M. Dirscherl et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2019.111595
- The Medieval Climate Anomaly in Antarctica S. Lüning et al. 10.1016/j.palaeo.2019.109251
- Grounding Line Retreat and Ice Discharge Variability at Two Surging, Ice Shelf‐Forming Basins of Flade Isblink Ice Cap, Northern Greenland M. Möller et al. 10.1029/2021JF006302
- The deglaciation of Barton Peninsula (King George Island, South Shetland Islands, Antarctica) based on geomorphological evidence and lacustrine records M. Oliva et al. 10.1017/S0032247419000469
- Patterns of spatio-temporal paraglacial response in the Antarctic Peninsula region and associated ecological implications J. Ruiz-Fernández et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2019.03.014
- Spatial and temporal analysis of changes in the glaciers of the Antarctic Peninsula A. Silva et al. 10.1016/j.gloplacha.2019.103079
- Spatial and Temporal Variability of Glacier Surface Velocities and Outlet Areas on James Ross Island, Northern Antarctic Peninsula . Lippl et al. 10.3390/geosciences9090374
- Analysis of Antarctic Peninsula glacier frontal ablation rates with respect to iceberg melt-inferred variability in ocean conditions M. Dryak & E. Enderlin 10.1017/jog.2020.21
- Geomorphology of Ulu Peninsula, James Ross Island, Antarctica S. Jennings et al. 10.1080/17445647.2021.1893232
- Ocean warming and freshening effects on lipid metabolism in coastal Antarctic phytoplankton assemblages dominated by sub-Antarctic species J. Antacli et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.147879
- Variability of Sediment Accumulation Rates in an Antarctic Fjord E. Eidam et al. 10.1029/2019GL084499
- Regional variability of diatoms in ice cores from the Antarctic Peninsula and Ellsworth Land, Antarctica D. Tetzner et al. 10.5194/tc-16-779-2022
- Bedload geochemical and petrophysical signature of the Algal and Bohemian streams, James Ross Island, Antarctic Peninsula S. Sroková & D. Nývlt 10.5817/CPR2021-2-14
- Uncertainty Assessment of Ice Discharge Using GPR-Derived Ice Thickness from Gourdon Glacier, Antarctic Peninsula S. Lippl et al. 10.3390/geosciences10010012
Latest update: 06 Jul 2022