31 Jan 2018
Research article | 31 Jan 2018
Snow farming: conserving snow over the summer season
Thomas Grünewald et al.
Total article views: 3,573 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 08 Jun 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 08 Jun 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,298 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,286 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,293 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,285 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,005 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,001 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Avalanches and micrometeorology driving mass and energy balance of the lowest perennial ice field of the Alps: a case study R. Mott et al. 10.5194/tc-13-1247-2019
- Past and future changes of the Austrian climate – Importance for tourism M. Olefs et al. 10.1016/j.jort.2021.100395
- Quantifying the overall effect of artificial glacier melt reduction in Switzerland, 2005–2019 M. Huss et al. 10.1016/j.coldregions.2021.103237
- Optimization of over-summer snow storage at midlatitudes and low elevation H. Weiss et al. 10.5194/tc-13-3367-2019
- Adaptation to climate change induced water stress in major glacierized mountain regions A. Aggarwal et al. 10.1080/17565529.2021.1971059
- Numerical estimation of thermal insulation performance of different coverage schemes at three places for snow storage X. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.accre.2021.10.003
- Shovelling snow in Finnish Lapland: Social and aesthetic perspectives on an everyday activity H. Strauss-Mazzullo 10.1017/S0032247420000339
- Laboratory Investigation of Different Insulating Materials Used for Snow Storage N. Lintzén et al. 10.1061/(ASCE)CR.1943-5495.0000194
- Water Losses During Technical Snow Production: Results From Field Experiments T. Grünewald & F. Wolfsperger 10.3389/feart.2019.00078
- Inishell 2.0: semantically driven automatic GUI generation for scientific models M. Bavay et al. 10.5194/gmd-15-365-2022
- Radar measurements of blowing snow off a mountain ridge B. Walter et al. 10.5194/tc-14-1779-2020
- The Seasonal Snow Cover Dynamics: Review on Wind-Driven Coupling Processes R. Mott et al. 10.3389/feart.2018.00197
- Do changes in snow conditions have an impact on snowmaking investments in French Alps ski resorts? L. Berard-Chenu et al. 10.1007/s00484-020-01933-w
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022