Spatial variability in snow precipitation and accumulation in COSMO–WRF simulations and radar estimations over complex terrain
Franziska Gerber et al.
Total article views: 2,393 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 22 Mar 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 22 Mar 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,079 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,070 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,452 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,447 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 627 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 623 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Glacier ablation and temperature indexed melt models in the Nepalese Himalaya M. Litt et al. 10.1038/s41598-019-41657-5
- Microphysics of Snowfall Over Coastal East Antarctica Simulated by Polar WRF and Observed by Radar É. Vignon et al. 10.1029/2019JD031028
- The Importance of Near-Surface Winter Precipitation Processes in Complex Alpine Terrain F. Gerber et al. 10.1175/JHM-D-18-0055.1
- Performance of the RegCM4.6 for High-Resolution Climate and Extreme Simulations over Tibetan Plateau H. Gu & X. Wang 10.3390/atmos11101104
- Radar measurements of blowing snow off a mountain ridge B. Walter et al. 10.5194/tc-14-1779-2020
- Spatio-temporal flow variations driving heat exchange processes at a mountain glacier R. Mott et al. 10.5194/tc-14-4699-2020
- Continuous Spatio-Temporal High-Resolution Estimates of SWE Across the Swiss Alps – A Statistical Two-Step Approach for High-Mountain Topography M. Guidicelli et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.664648
- Sensitivity studies with the regional climate model COSMO-CLM 5.0 over the CORDEX Central Asia Domain E. Russo et al. 10.5194/gmd-12-5229-2019
- The Seasonal Snow Cover Dynamics: Review on Wind-Driven Coupling Processes R. Mott et al. 10.3389/feart.2018.00197
- Contaminant emissions as indicators of chemical elements in the snow along a latitudinal gradient in southern Andes J. Pizarro et al. 10.1038/s41598-021-93895-1
- Understanding snow bedform formation by adding sintering to a cellular automata model V. Sharma et al. 10.5194/tc-13-3239-2019
- Modeling spatially distributed snow instability at a regional scale using Alpine3D B. Richter et al. 10.1017/jog.2021.61
- Sensitivity of modeled snow stability data to meteorological input uncertainty B. Richter et al. 10.5194/nhess-20-2873-2020
- Global Data Gaps in Our Knowledge of the Terrestrial Cryosphere H. Pritchard 10.3389/fclim.2021.689823
- A Sensitivity Study of High-Resolution Climate Simulations for Greece N. Politi et al. 10.3390/cli8030044
- Simulation of Flow Fields in Complex Terrain with WRF-LES: Sensitivity Assessment of Different PBL Treatments Y. Liu et al. 10.1175/JAMC-D-19-0304.1
- Impact of physical parameterizations on simulation of the Caspian Sea lake-effect snow P. Ghafarian 10.1016/j.dynatmoce.2021.101219
- Snow climatology for the mountains in the Iberian Peninsula using satellite imagery and simulations with dynamically downscaled reanalysis data E. Alonso‐González et al. 10.1002/joc.6223
- Land-Use Improvements in the Weather Research and Forecasting Model over Complex Mountainous Terrain and Comparison of Different Grid Sizes A. Golzio et al. 10.1007/s10546-021-00617-1
- High-Resolution Simulation of Snowfall over the Korean Eastern Coastal Region Using WRF Model: Sensitivity to Domain Nesting-Down Strategy H. Park et al. 10.1007/s13143-019-00108-x
Latest update: 07 Dec 2021