06 Sep 2018
Research article | 06 Sep 2018
Seasonal dynamics of Totten Ice Shelf controlled by sea ice buttressing
Chad A. Greene et al.
Total article views: 3,435 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 04 May 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 04 May 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,007 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,958 with geography defined and 49 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,114 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,103 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 893 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 855 with geography defined and 38 with unknown origin.
22 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Reply to: “Impact of marine processes on flow dynamics of northern Antarctic Peninsula outlet glaciers” by Rott et al. P. Tuckett et al. 10.1038/s41467-020-16685-9
- Long‐term projections of sea‐level rise from ice sheets N. Golledge 10.1002/wcc.634
- Can unconfined ice shelves provide buttressing via hoop stresses? M. Wearing et al. 10.1017/jog.2019.101
- The triggers of the disaggregation of Voyeykov Ice Shelf (2007), Wilkes Land, East Antarctica, and its subsequent evolution J. Arthur et al. 10.1017/jog.2021.45
- Public understanding of climate change-related sea-level rise R. Priestley et al. 10.1371/journal.pone.0254348
- Aurora Basin, the Weak Underbelly of East Antarctica T. Pelle et al. 10.1029/2019GL086821
- Seasonal ice flow velocity variations of Polar Record Glacier, East Antarctica during 2016–2019 using Sentinel-1 data K. Tomar et al. 10.1080/10106049.2021.1892211
- Parker Ice Tongue Collapse, Antarctica, Triggered by Loss of Stabilizing Land‐Fast Sea Ice R. Gomez‐Fell et al. 10.1029/2021GL096156
- Dynamics of Dalk Glacier in East Antarctica Derived from Multisource Satellite Observations Since 2000 Y. Chen et al. 10.3390/rs12111809
- The Climate Data Toolbox for MATLAB C. Greene et al. 10.1029/2019GC008392
- Annual cycle in flow of Ross Ice Shelf, Antarctica: contribution of variable basal melting E. Klein et al. 10.1017/jog.2020.61
- Ice flow variations at Polar Record Glacier, East Antarctica Q. LIANG et al. 10.1017/jog.2019.6
- Hydrological and Kinematic Precursors of the 2017 Calving Event at the Petermann Glacier in Greenland Observed from Multi-Source Remote Sensing Data D. Li et al. 10.3390/rs13040591
- Widespread distribution of supraglacial lakes around the margin of the East Antarctic Ice Sheet C. Stokes et al. 10.1038/s41598-019-50343-5
- Modelling landfast sea ice and its influence on ocean–ice interactions in the area of the Totten Glacier, East Antarctica G. Van Achter et al. 10.1016/j.ocemod.2021.101920
- Two decades of dynamic change and progressive destabilization on the Thwaites Eastern Ice Shelf K. Alley et al. 10.5194/tc-15-5187-2021
- The Sensitivity of the Antarctic Ice Sheet to a Changing Climate: Past, Present, and Future T. Noble et al. 10.1029/2019RG000663
- Overestimation and adjustment of Antarctic ice flow velocity fields reconstructed from historical satellite imagery R. Li et al. 10.5194/tc-16-737-2022
- Eighteen-year record of circum-Antarctic landfast-sea-ice distribution allows detailed baseline characterisation and reveals trends and variability A. Fraser et al. 10.5194/tc-15-5061-2021
- Remote sensing of ice motion in Antarctica – A review M. Dirscherl et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2019.111595
- An ice–climate oscillatory framework for Dansgaard–Oeschger cycles L. Menviel et al. 10.1038/s43017-020-00106-y
- Detecting seasonal ice dynamics in satellite images C. Greene et al. 10.5194/tc-14-4365-2020
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022