Three years of sea ice freeboard, snow depth, and ice thickness of the Weddell Sea from Operation IceBridge and CryoSat-2
Total article views: 2,978 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 25 May 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 25 May 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,978 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,703 with geography defined and 275 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,297 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,061 with geography defined and 236 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 681 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 642 with geography defined and 39 with unknown origin.
22 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Snow Thickness Estimation on First-Year Sea Ice from Late Winter Spaceborne Scatterometer Backscatter Variance J. Yackel et al. 10.3390/rs11040417
- Snow Property Controls on Modeled Ku-Band Altimeter Estimates of First-Year Sea Ice Thickness: Case Studies From the Canadian and Norwegian Arctic V. Nandan et al. 10.1109/JSTARS.2020.2966432
- Unpiloted Aerial Vehicle Retrieval of Snow Depth Over Freshwater Lake Ice Using Structure From Motion G. Gunn et al. 10.3389/frsen.2021.675846
- Assessing CryoSat‐2 Antarctic Snow Freeboard Retrievals Using Data From ICESat‐2 S. Fons et al. 10.1029/2021EA001728
- Simulated Ka- and Ku-band radar altimeter height and freeboard estimation on snow-covered Arctic sea ice R. Tonboe et al. 10.5194/tc-15-1811-2021
- Estimating snow depth on Arctic sea ice using satellite microwave radiometry and a neural network A. Braakmann-Folgmann & C. Donlon 10.5194/tc-13-2421-2019
- Implications of surface flooding on airborne estimates of snow depth on sea ice A. Rösel et al. 10.5194/tc-15-2819-2021
- Latest Altimetry-Based Sea Ice Freeboard and Volume Inter-Annual Variability in the Antarctic over 2003–2020 F. Garnier et al. 10.3390/rs14194741
- Brief communication: Conventional assumptions involving the speed of radar waves in snow introduce systematic underestimates to sea ice thickness and seasonal growth rate estimates R. Mallett et al. 10.5194/tc-14-251-2020
- A Textural Approach to Improving Snow Depth Estimates in the Weddell Sea M. Mei & T. Maksym 10.3390/rs12091494
- Arctic Sea Ice Freeboard Estimation and Variations From Operation IceBridge S. Zhang et al. 10.1109/TGRS.2022.3185230
- A comparison between Envisat and ICESat sea ice thickness in the Southern Ocean J. Wang et al. 10.5194/tc-16-4473-2022
- Fully automated snow depth measurements from time-lapse images applying a convolutional neural network M. Kopp et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.134213
- Freeboard height and snow depth observed by floating GPS on land-fast sea ice in Nella Fjord, Antarctica Q. Zhang et al. 10.1017/aog.2020.41
- Temporal and spatial changes of the basal channel of the Getz Ice Shelf in Antarctica derived from multi-source data Z. Wang et al. 10.1007/s13131-022-1989-1
- Sea-ice freeboard and thickness in the Ross Sea from airborne (IceBridge 2013) and satellite (ICESat 2003–2008) observations L. Tian et al. 10.1017/aog.2019.49
- The Scientific Legacy of NASA’s Operation IceBridge J. MacGregor et al. 10.1029/2020RG000712
- The Antarctic sea ice cover from ICESat-2 and CryoSat-2: freeboard, snow depth, and ice thickness S. Kacimi & R. Kwok 10.5194/tc-14-4453-2020
- Evaluation of sea-ice thickness from four reanalyses in the Antarctic Weddell Sea Q. Shi et al. 10.5194/tc-15-31-2021
- A review of the scientific knowledge of the seascape off Dronning Maud Land, Antarctica A. Lowther et al. 10.1007/s00300-022-03059-8
- An Improved Algorithm for the Retrieval of the Antarctic Sea Ice Freeboard and Thickness from ICESat-2 Altimeter Data X. Pang et al. 10.3390/rs14051069
- A decade-plus of Antarctic sea ice thickness and volume estimates from CryoSat-2 using a physical model and waveform fitting S. Fons et al. 10.5194/tc-17-2487-2023
Latest update: 24 Sep 2023