Promising Oldest Ice sites in East Antarctica based on thermodynamical modelling
Brice Van Liefferinge et al.
Total article views: 4,169 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 08 Feb 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 08 Feb 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,458 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,427 with geography defined and 31 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,757 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,741 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 701 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 686 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Aerogeophysical characterization of an active subglacial lake system in the David Glacier catchment, Antarctica L. Lindzey et al. 10.5194/tc-14-2217-2020
- Multi-tracer study of gas trapping in an East Antarctic ice core K. Fourteau et al. 10.5194/tc-13-3383-2019
- Modelling the Antarctic Ice Sheet across the mid-Pleistocene transition – implications for Oldest Ice J. Sutter et al. 10.5194/tc-13-2023-2019
- Representative surface snow density on the East Antarctic Plateau A. Weinhart et al. 10.5194/tc-14-3663-2020
- The Antarctic Crust and Upper Mantle: A Flexible 3D Model and Software Framework for Interdisciplinary Research T. Stål et al. 10.3389/feart.2020.577502
- Continent‐Wide, Interferometric SAR Phase, Mapping of Antarctic Ice Velocity J. Mouginot et al. 10.1029/2019GL083826
- On the retrieval of internal temperature of Antarctica Ice Sheet by using SMOS observations G. Macelloni et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2019.111405
- Review article: Geothermal heat flow in Antarctica: current and future directions A. Burton-Johnson et al. 10.5194/tc-14-3843-2020
- A Mobile, Multichannel, UWB Radar for Potential Ice Core Drill Site Identification in East Antarctica: Development and First Results F. Rodriguez-Morales et al. 10.1109/JSTARS.2020.3016287
- Geothermal heat flux from measured temperature profiles in deep ice boreholes in Antarctica P. Talalay et al. 10.5194/tc-14-4021-2020
- Constraining the geothermal heat flux in Greenland at regions of radar-detected basal water S. Rezvanbehbahani et al. 10.1017/jog.2019.79
- Heat Flow in Southern Australia and Connections With East Antarctica A. Pollett et al. 10.1029/2019GC008418
- Age stratigraphy in the East Antarctic Ice Sheet inferred from radio-echo sounding horizons A. Winter et al. 10.5194/essd-11-1069-2019
- Unravelling the high-altitude Nansen blue ice field meteorite trap (East Antarctica) and implications for regional palaeo-conditions H. Zekollari et al. 10.1016/j.gca.2018.12.035
- Brief communication: Candidate sites of 1.5 Myr old ice 37 km southwest of the Dome C summit, East Antarctica O. Passalacqua et al. 10.5194/tc-12-2167-2018
Latest update: 28 Feb 2021