Numerical reconstructions of the flow and basal conditions of the Rhine glacier, European Central Alps, at the Last Glacial Maximum
Total article views: 3,369 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 12 Oct 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 12 Oct 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,369 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,070 with geography defined and 299 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,597 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,337 with geography defined and 260 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 772 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 733 with geography defined and 39 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Subglacial hydrology from high-resolution ice-flow simulations of the Rhine Glacier during the Last Glacial Maximum: a proxy for glacial erosion D. Cohen et al. 10.5194/egqsj-72-189-2023
- Modelling a paleo valley glacier network using a hybrid model: an assessment with a Stokes ice flow model M. Imhof et al. 10.1017/jog.2019.77
- Evaluating post-glacial bedrock erosion and surface exposure duration by coupling in situ optically stimulated luminescence and <sup>10</sup>Be dating B. Lehmann et al. 10.5194/esurf-7-633-2019
- Timing and flow pattern of the Orta Glacier (European Alps) during the Last Glacial Maximum J. Braakhekke et al. 10.1111/bor.12427
- Microsedimentology of tills near Ainet, Austria - were palaeo-ice streams in the European Alps underlain by soft deforming bed zones? J. Reitner & J. Menzies 10.17738/ajes.2020.0005
- Glacial trimlines to identify former ice margins and subglacial thermal boundaries: A review and classification scheme for trimline expression C. Rootes & C. Clark 10.1016/j.earscirev.2020.103355
- Mendrisio, Château‐d'Oex and Sargans geological maps of Switzerland: free online data viewer and downloads D. Nowell 10.1111/gto.12403
- Drilling into a deep buried valley (ICDP DOVE): a 252 m long sediment succession from a glacial overdeepening in northwestern Switzerland S. Schaller et al. 10.5194/sd-32-27-2023
- Modelling last glacial cycle ice dynamics in the Alps J. Seguinot et al. 10.5194/tc-12-3265-2018
- Coupled climate-glacier modelling of the last glaciation in the Alps G. Jouvet et al. 10.1017/jog.2023.74
- Reconstructing basal ice flow patterns of the Last Glacial Maximum Rhine glacier (northern Alpine foreland) based on streamlined subglacial landforms S. Kamleitner et al. 10.1002/esp.5733
- Hydromechanical Impacts of Pleistocene Glaciations on Pore Fluid Pressure Evolution, Rock Failure, and Brine Migration Within Sedimentary Basins and the Crystalline Basement Y. Zhang et al. 10.1029/2017WR022464
- Deep learning speeds up ice flow modelling by several orders of magnitude G. Jouvet et al. 10.1017/jog.2021.120
- Glacial Erosion Rates Determined at Vorab Glacier: Implications for the Evolution of Limestone Plateaus O. Steinemann et al. 10.3390/geosciences11090356
- Speleothem growth and stable carbon isotopes as proxies of the presence and thermodynamical state of glaciers compared to modelled glacier evolution in the Alps V. Skiba et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2023.108403
- The interplay of Malm carbonate permeability, gravity-driven groundwater flow, and paleoclimate – implications for the geothermal field and potential in the Molasse Basin (southern Germany), a foreland-basin play T. Schintgen & I. Moeck 10.1186/s40517-021-00207-x
- Last Glacial Maximum glacier fluctuations on the northern Alpine foreland: Geomorphological and chronological reconstructions from the Rhine and Reuss glacier systems S. Kamleitner et al. 10.1016/j.geomorph.2022.108548
- Sediment yield over glacial cycles: A conceptual model G. Antoniazza & S. Lane 10.1177/0309133321997292
- Modelling alpine glacier geometry and subglacial erosion patterns in response to contrasting climatic forcing F. Magrani et al. 10.1002/esp.5302
- Climatic patterns over the European Alps during the LGM derived from inversion of the paleo-ice extent V. Višnjević et al. 10.1016/j.epsl.2020.116185
- Reconstructing spatially variable mass balances from past ice extents by inverse modeling V. VIŠNJEVIĆ et al. 10.1017/jog.2018.82
Latest update: 29 Nov 2023