Age ranges of the Tibetan ice cores with emphasis on the Chongce ice cores, western Kunlun Mountains
Shugui Hou et al.
Total article views: 2,405 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 11 Apr 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 11 Apr 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,094 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,088 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,412 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,408 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 682 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 680 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Application of the radionuclide 210Pb in glaciology – an overview H. Gäggeler et al. 10.1017/jog.2020.19
- Radiocarbon dating of alpine ice cores with the dissolved organic carbon (DOC) fraction L. Fang et al. 10.5194/tc-15-1537-2021
- Twentieth Century Black Carbon and Dust Deposition on South Cascade Glacier, Washington State, USA, as Reconstructed From a 158‐m‐Long Ice Core S. Kaspari et al. 10.1029/2019JD031126
- Temperature-induced dry climate in basins in the northeastern Tibetan Plateau during the early to middle Holocene D. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2020.106311
- Major advances in studies of the physical geography and living environment of China during the past 70 years and future prospects F. Chen et al. 10.1007/s11430-019-9522-7
- New glacier evidence for ice-free summits during the life of the Tyrolean Iceman P. Bohleber et al. 10.1038/s41598-020-77518-9
- Internal feedbacks forced Middle Holocene cooling on the Qinghai‐Tibetan Plateau M. Wang et al. 10.1111/bor.12531
- Temperature Trends in the Northwestern Tibetan Plateau Constrained by Ice Core Water Isotopes Over the Past 7,000 Years H. Pang et al. 10.1029/2020JD032560
- Holocene lake-level fluctuations of Selin Co on the central Tibetan plateau: Regulated by monsoonal precipitation or meltwater? Y. Hou et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2021.106919
- Optical Excitation and Trapping of Kr81 J. Wang et al. 10.1103/PhysRevLett.127.023201
- Dating of an alpine ice core from the interior of the Tibetan Plateau L. Shao et al. 10.1016/j.quaint.2020.02.030
- Brief communication: New evidence further constraining Tibetan ice core chronologies to the Holocene S. Hou et al. 10.5194/tc-15-2109-2021
- High-elevation climate changes recorded in Tibetan ice cores and their impact on glacier behavior H. Zhao et al. 10.1016/j.palaeo.2021.110506
- 81 Kr Dating at the Guliya Ice Cap, Tibetan Plateau L. Tian et al. 10.1029/2019GL082464
- Apparent discrepancy of Tibetan ice core <i>δ</i><sup>18</sup>O records may be attributed to misinterpretation of chronology S. Hou et al. 10.5194/tc-13-1743-2019
- Climate change, vegetation history, and landscape responses on the Tibetan Plateau during the Holocene: A comprehensive review F. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2020.106444
- Evaluating Implied Cost of Capital Estimates C. Lee et al. 10.2139/ssrn.1653940
Latest update: 17 Oct 2021