Articles | Volume 12, issue 6
© Author(s) 2018. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Multi-decadal mass balance series of three Kyrgyz glaciers inferred from modelling constrained with repeated snow line observations
Total article views: 3,960 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 27 Nov 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 27 Nov 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,960 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,595 with geography defined and 365 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,962 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,638 with geography defined and 324 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 998 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 957 with geography defined and 41 with unknown origin.
22 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The state and future of the cryosphere in Central Asia M. Barandun et al. 10.1016/j.wasec.2020.100072
- Geodetic mass balance of Abramov Glacier from 1975 to 2015 F. Denzinger et al. 10.1017/jog.2020.108
- Recent glacier and lake changes in High Mountain Asia and their relation to precipitation changes D. Treichler et al. 10.5194/tc-13-2977-2019
- Major ion chemistry and atmospheric CO2 consumption deduced from the Batal glacier, Lahaul–Spiti valley, Western Himalaya, India V. Singh et al. 10.1007/s10668-019-00501-6
- An Automated Approach for Estimating Snowline Altitudes in the Karakoram and Eastern Himalaya From Remote Sensing A. Racoviteanu et al. 10.3389/feart.2019.00220
- Comparison of historical and recent accumulation rates on Abramov Glacier, Pamir Alay M. Kronenberg et al. 10.1017/jog.2020.103
- Assessment of Changes in Mass Balance of the Tuyuksu Group of Glaciers, Northern Tien Shan, Between 1958 and 2016 Using Ground-Based Observations and Pléiades Satellite Imagery V. Kapitsa et al. 10.3389/feart.2020.00259
- Change in the Extent of Glaciers and Glacier Runoff in the Chinese Sector of the Ile River Basin between 1962 and 2012 L. Kogutenko et al. 10.3390/w11081668
- Changes in the End-of-Summer Snow Line Altitude of Summer-Accumulation-Type Glaciers in the Eastern Tien Shan Mountains from 1994 to 2016 X. Yue et al. 10.3390/rs13061080
- Long-range terrestrial laser scanning measurements of annual and intra-annual mass balances for Urumqi Glacier No. 1, eastern Tien Shan, China C. Xu et al. 10.5194/tc-13-2361-2019
- Observations of Winter Ablation on Glaciers in the Mount Everest Region in 2020–2021 M. Pelto et al. 10.3390/rs13142692
- Measuring and inferring the ice thickness distribution of four glaciers in the Tien Shan, Kyrgyzstan L. Van Tricht et al. 10.1017/jog.2020.104
- Linking the Recent Glacier Retreat and Depleting Streamflow Patterns with Land System Changes in Kashmir Himalaya, India I. Rashid et al. 10.3390/w12041168
- Recent Spatiotemporal Trends in Glacier Snowline Altitude at the End of the Melt Season in the Qilian Mountains, China Z. Guo et al. 10.3390/rs13234935
- Exceptionally High 2018 Equilibrium Line Altitude on Taku Glacier, Alaska M. Pelto 10.3390/rs11202378
- Spatiotemporal variation of snowline altitude at the end of melting season across High Mountain Asia, using MODIS snow cover product Z. Tang et al. 10.1016/j.asr.2020.09.035
- Reconstruction of the Historical (1750–2020) Mass Balance of Bordu, Kara-Batkak and Sary-Tor Glaciers in the Inner Tien Shan, Kyrgyzstan L. Van Tricht et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.734802
- Hot Spots of Glacier Mass Balance Variability in Central Asia M. Barandun et al. 10.1029/2020GL092084
- Geodetic Mass Balance of Haxilegen Glacier No. 51, Eastern Tien Shan, from 1964 to 2018 C. Xu et al. 10.3390/rs14020272
- Emptying Water Towers? Impacts of Future Climate and Glacier Change on River Discharge in the Northern Tien Shan, Central Asia M. Shahgedanova et al. 10.3390/w12030627
- Modeling the impacts of climate change on mass balance and discharge of Eklutna Glacier, Alaska, 1985–2019 J. Geck et al. 10.1017/jog.2021.41
- On the Automated Mapping of Snow Cover on Glaciers and Calculation of Snow Line Altitudes from Multi-Temporal Landsat Data P. Rastner et al. 10.3390/rs11121410
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 19 Mar 2023