On the similarity and apparent cycles of isotopic variations in East Antarctic snow pits
Thomas Laepple et al.
Total article views: 4,302 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 11 Sep 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 11 Sep 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,734 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,719 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,051 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,039 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 683 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 680 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
27 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Can we reconstruct the formation of large open-ocean polynyas in the Southern Ocean using ice core records? H. Goosse et al. 10.5194/cp-17-111-2021
- Water Isotopic Signature of Surface Snow Metamorphism in Antarctica M. Casado et al. 10.1029/2021GL093382
- Water stable isotope spatio-temporal variability in Antarctica in 1960–2013: observations and simulations from the ECHAM5-wiso atmospheric general circulation model S. Goursaud et al. 10.5194/cp-14-923-2018
- The atmospheric iron variations during 1950–2016 recorded in snow at Dome Argus, East Antarctica K. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105263
- Assessing the robustness of Antarctic temperature reconstructions over the past 2 millennia using pseudoproxy and data assimilation experiments F. Klein et al. 10.5194/cp-15-661-2019
- Numerical experiments on firn isotope diffusion with the Community Firn Model V. Gkinis et al. 10.1017/jog.2021.1
- What climate signal is contained in decadal- to centennial-scale isotope variations from Antarctic ice cores? T. Münch & T. Laepple 10.5194/cp-14-2053-2018
- Stable isotopes in the snow of the coastal areas of Antarctica S. Kakareka et al. 10.29235/1561-8323-2021-65-4-495-502
- Observation of the process of snow accumulation on the Antarctic Plateau by time lapse laser scanning G. Picard et al. 10.5194/tc-13-1983-2019
- Climatic information archived in ice cores: impact of intermittency and diffusion on the recorded isotopic signal in Antarctica M. Casado et al. 10.5194/cp-16-1581-2020
- A spectral approach to estimating the timescale-dependent uncertainty of paleoclimate records – Part 1: Theoretical concept T. Kunz et al. 10.5194/cp-16-1469-2020
- Archival processes of the water stable isotope signal in East Antarctic ice cores M. Casado et al. 10.5194/tc-12-1745-2018
- The Medieval Climate Anomaly in Antarctica S. Lüning et al. 10.1016/j.palaeo.2019.109251
- Testing the consistency of Holocene and Last Glacial Maximum spatial correlations in temperature proxy records M. Reschke et al. 10.1002/jqs.3245
- How precipitation intermittency sets an optimal sampling distance for temperature reconstructions from Antarctic ice cores T. Münch et al. 10.5194/cp-17-1587-2021
- Influence of Summer Sublimation on δD, δ 18 O, and δ 17 O in Precipitation, East Antarctica, and Implications for Climate Reconstruction From Ice Cores H. Pang et al. 10.1029/2018JD030218
- Climate models can correctly simulate the continuum of global-average temperature variability F. Zhu et al. 10.1073/pnas.1809959116
- Spatial and temporal variations of fractionation of stable isotopes in East-Antarctic snow C. Li et al. 10.1017/jog.2021.5
- Stable water isotopes and accumulation rates in the Union Glacier region, Ellsworth Mountains, West Antarctica, over the last 35 years K. Hoffmann et al. 10.5194/tc-14-881-2020
- Ice wedges as archives of winter paleoclimate: A review T. Opel et al. 10.1002/ppp.1980
- Ice Core δ 18 O Record Linked to Western Arctic Sea Ice Variability S. Porter et al. 10.1029/2019JD031023
- Microstructure of Snow and Its Link to Trace Elements and Isotopic Composition at Kohnen Station, Dronning Maud Land, Antarctica D. Moser et al. 10.3389/feart.2020.00023
- How useful is snow accumulation in reconstructing surface air temperature in Antarctica? A study combining ice core records and climate models Q. Dalaiden et al. 10.5194/tc-14-1187-2020
- Acquisition of Post-Depositional Effects on Stable Isotopes (δ18O and δD) of Snow and Firn at Dome A, East Antarctica T. Ma et al. 10.3390/w12061707
- Observing and Modeling the Isotopic Evolution of Snow Meltwater on the Southeastern Tibetan Plateau T. Pu et al. 10.1029/2019WR026423
- Spatial and temporal variations of refractory black carbon along the transect from Zhongshan Station to Dome A, eastern Antarctica X. Ma et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117816
- Assessment of heavy metal contamination in the atmospheric deposition during 1950–2016 A.D. from a snow pit at Dome A, East Antarctica K. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.115848
Latest update: 17 Oct 2021