Canadian snow and sea ice: assessment of snow, sea ice, and related climate processes in Canada's Earth system model and climate-prediction system
Total article views: 3,889 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 05 Sep 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 05 Sep 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,889 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,618 with geography defined and 271 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,725 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,501 with geography defined and 224 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,164 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,117 with geography defined and 47 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Climate Models as Guidance for the Design of Observing Systems: the Case of Polar Climate and Sea Ice Prediction F. Massonnet 10.1007/s40641-019-00151-w
- Anthropogenic Aerosols Dominate Forced Multidecadal Sahel Precipitation Change through Distinct Atmospheric and Oceanic Drivers H. Hirasawa et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-19-0829.1
- Using CloudSat‐CPR Retrievals to Estimate Snow Accumulation in the Canadian Arctic F. King & C. Fletcher 10.1029/2019EA000776
- JAMES BUTTLE REVIEW: A resilience framework for physical hydrology B. Newton & C. Spence 10.1002/hyp.14926
- Climate drivers of Arctic tundra variability and change using an indicators framework U. Bhatt et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abe676
- Canadian snow and sea ice: historical trends and projections L. Mudryk et al. 10.5194/tc-12-1157-2018
- On the Time of Emergence of Tropical Width Change X. Quan et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-18-0068.1
- Distribution of Living Benthic Foraminifera in the Baffin Bay and Nares Strait in the Summer and Fall Periods: Relation with Environmental Parameters C. Racine et al. 10.3390/jmse11112049
- Using a nested single-model large ensemble to assess the internal variability of the North Atlantic Oscillation and its climatic implications for central Europe A. Böhnisch et al. 10.5194/esd-11-617-2020
- The extremely warm summer of 2018 in Sweden – set in a historical context R. Wilcke et al. 10.5194/esd-11-1107-2020
- Applying machine learning for drought prediction in a perfect model framework using data from a large ensemble of climate simulations E. Felsche & R. Ludwig 10.5194/nhess-21-3679-2021
- Large ensemble climate model simulations: introduction, overview, and future prospects for utilising multiple types of large ensemble N. Maher et al. 10.5194/esd-12-401-2021
- Uncertainty in El Niño-like warming and California precipitation changes linked by the Interdecadal Pacific Oscillation L. Dong et al. 10.1038/s41467-021-26797-5
- Emergence of seasonal delay of tropical rainfall during 1979–2019 F. Song et al. 10.1038/s41558-021-01066-x
- Anthropogenic Aerosols Modulated 20th‐Century Sahel Rainfall Variability Via Their Impacts on North Atlantic Sea Surface Temperature S. Zhang et al. 10.1029/2021GL095629
- Spatiotemporal trends in temperature and precipitation for Prince Edward Island over 1971–2020 R. Nawaz et al. 10.1139/cjce-2023-0186
- Roles of External Forcing and Internal Variability in Precipitation Changes of a Sub‐Region of the U.S. Mid‐Atlantic During 1979–2019 L. Dong & L. Leung 10.1029/2022JD037493
- Extreme metrics from large ensembles: investigating the effects of ensemble size on their estimates C. Tebaldi et al. 10.5194/esd-12-1427-2021
- Arctic sea ice variation in the Northwest Passage in 1979–2017 and its response to surface thermodynamics factors X. Shen et al. 10.1016/j.accre.2021.08.004
- The potential of unused small-scale water reservoirs for climate change adaptation: A model- and scenario based analysis of a local water reservoir system in Thuringia, Germany C. Heinzel et al. 10.3389/frwa.2022.892834
- No Impact of Anthropogenic Aerosols on Early 21st Century Global Temperature Trends in a Large Initial‐Condition Ensemble T. Oudar et al. 10.1029/2018GL078841
- Evaluation of Arctic sea ice drift and its dependency on near-surface wind and sea ice conditions in the coupled regional climate model HIRHAM–NAOSIM X. Yu et al. 10.5194/tc-14-1727-2020
- Impact of internal variability on climate change for the upcoming decades: analysis of the CanESM2-LE and CESM-LE large ensembles G. Rondeau-Genesse & M. Braun 10.1007/s10584-019-02550-2
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 09 Dec 2023