Sensitivity, stability and future evolution of the world's northernmost ice cap, Hans Tausen Iskappe (Greenland)
Total article views: 3,057 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 16 Dec 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 16 Dec 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,057 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,837 with geography defined and 220 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,525 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,332 with geography defined and 193 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 532 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 505 with geography defined and 27 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Circum-Arctic Changes in the Flow of Glaciers and Ice Caps from Satellite SAR Data between the 1990s and 2017 T. Strozzi et al. 10.3390/rs9090947
- Unravelling the high-altitude Nansen blue ice field meteorite trap (East Antarctica) and implications for regional palaeo-conditions H. Zekollari et al. 10.1016/j.gca.2018.12.035
- Modelling the late Holocene and future evolution of Monacobreen, northern Spitsbergen J. Oerlemans 10.5194/tc-12-3001-2018
- Ice‐Dynamical Glacier Evolution Modeling—A Review H. Zekollari et al. 10.1029/2021RG000754
- Ice thickness and volume of the Renland Ice Cap, East Greenland I. Koldtoft et al. 10.1017/jog.2021.11
- TopoZeko: A MATLAB function for 3-D and 4-D topographical visualization in geosciences H. Zekollari 10.1016/j.softx.2017.10.004
- A two-dimensional, higher-order, enthalpy-based thermomechanical ice flow model for mountain glaciers and its benchmark experiments Y. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.cageo.2020.104526
- Modelling the historical and future evolution of six ice masses in the Tien Shan, Central Asia, using a 3D ice-flow model L. Van Tricht & P. Huybrechts 10.5194/tc-17-4463-2023
- Holocene evolution of Hans Tausen Iskappe (Greenland) and implications for the palaeoclimatic evolution of the high Arctic H. Zekollari et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2017.05.010
- Ice geometry and thermal regime of Lyngmarksbræen Ice Cap, West Greenland M. Gillespie et al. 10.1017/jog.2023.89
- Topographic controls on plateau icefield recession: insights from the Younger Dryas Monadhliath Icefield, Scotland C. Boston & S. Lukas 10.1002/jqs.3111
- Greenland and Canadian Arctic ice temperature profiles database A. Løkkegaard et al. 10.5194/tc-17-3829-2023
- Limited impact of climate forcing products on future glacier evolution in Scandinavia and Iceland L. Compagno et al. 10.1017/jog.2021.24
- Surface elevation changes on Lachman Crags ice caps (north-eastern Antarctic Peninsula) since 1979 indicated by DEMs and ICESat data Z. ENGEL et al. 10.1017/jog.2019.19
- Evolution of the Norwegian plateau icefield Hardangerjøkulen since the ‘Little Ice Age’ P. Weber et al. 10.1177/0959683619865601
- Topographic controls on ice flow and recession for Juneau Icefield (Alaska/British Columbia) B. Davies et al. 10.1002/esp.5383
- Thermal regime of the Grigoriev ice cap and the Sary-Tor glacier in the inner Tien Shan, Kyrgyzstan L. Van Tricht & P. Huybrechts 10.5194/tc-16-4513-2022
Latest update: 06 Dec 2023