Articles | Volume 11, issue 6
© Author(s) 2017. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
Resolution capacity of geophysical monitoring regarding permafrost degradation induced by hydrological processes
Total article views: 2,828 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 01 Nov 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 01 Nov 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,828 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,602 with geography defined and 226 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,033 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,848 with geography defined and 185 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 795 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 754 with geography defined and 41 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Rock Glacier Characteristics Under Semiarid Climate Conditions in the Western Nyainqêntanglha Range, Tibetan Plateau J. Buckel et al. 10.1029/2021JF006256
- Uncertainty of the 2D Resistivity Survey on the Subsurface Cavities Y. Doyoro et al. 10.3390/app11073143
- Detailed detection of active layer freeze–thaw dynamics using quasi-continuous electrical resistivity tomography (Deception Island, Antarctica) M. Farzamian et al. 10.5194/tc-14-1105-2020
- Mountain permafrost degradation documented through a network of permanent electrical resistivity tomography sites C. Mollaret et al. 10.5194/tc-13-2557-2019
- Mountain Permafrost Hydrology—A Practical Review Following Studies from the Andes L. Arenson et al. 10.3390/geosciences12020048
- Low‐Frequency Induced Polarization of Porous Media Undergoing Freezing: Preliminary Observations and Modeling A. Coperey et al. 10.1029/2018JB017015
- Ice content and interannual water storage changes of an active rock glacier in the dry Andes of Argentina C. Halla et al. 10.5194/tc-15-1187-2021
- Damage Assessment of Supporting Pillars in an Underground Cave Using Joint Inversion of Electrical Resistivity and P-wave Velocity, Burgundy (France) A. Carrier et al. 10.1007/s00024-021-02921-w
- Beneficial techniques for spatio-temporal imaging in electrical impedance tomography A. Boyle et al. 10.1088/1361-6579/ab8ccd
- Quantitative imaging of water, ice and air in permafrost systems through petrophysical joint inversion of seismic refraction and electrical resistivity data F. Wagner et al. 10.1093/gji/ggz402
- Insights into a remote cryosphere: a multi-method approach to assess permafrost occurrence at the Qugaqie basin, western Nyainqêntanglha Range, Tibetan Plateau J. Buckel et al. 10.5194/tc-15-149-2021
- Internal structure and recent dynamics of a moraine complex in an alpine glacier forefield revealed by geophysical surveying and Sentinel-1 InSAR time series J. Kunz et al. 10.1016/j.geomorph.2021.108052
- Three-Dimensional Electrical Conductivity and Induced Polarization Tomography of a Rock Glacier P. Duvillard et al. 10.1029/2018JB015965
- Petrophysical Joint Inversion Applied to Alpine Permafrost Field Sites to Image Subsurface Ice, Water, Air, and Rock Contents C. Mollaret et al. 10.3389/feart.2020.00085
- Permafrost in monitored unstable rock slopes in Norway – new insights from temperature and surface velocity measurements, geophysical surveying, and ground temperature modelling B. Etzelmüller et al. 10.5194/esurf-10-97-2022
- Improved estimation of ice and water contents in alpine permafrost through constrained petrophysical joint inversion: The Hoher Sonnblick case study M. Steiner et al. 10.1190/geo2020-0592.1
- Rock glaciers and mountain hydrology: A review D. Jones et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2019.04.001
- ResIPy, an intuitive open source software for complex geoelectrical inversion/modeling G. Blanchy et al. 10.1016/j.cageo.2020.104423
- Modelling rock wall permafrost degradation in the Mont Blanc massif from the LIA to the end of the 21st century F. Magnin et al. 10.5194/tc-11-1813-2017
Latest update: 19 Mar 2023