Surface lowering of the debris-covered area of Kanchenjunga Glacier in the eastern Nepal Himalaya since 1975, as revealed by Hexagon KH-9 and ALOS satellite observations
Total article views: 3,023 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 26 Sep 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 26 Sep 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,023 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,847 with geography defined and 176 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,994 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,874 with geography defined and 120 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,029 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 973 with geography defined and 56 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Ice Cliff Dynamics of Debris-Covered Trakarding Glacier in the Rolwaling Region, Nepal Himalaya Y. Sato et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.623623
- Automated Processing of Declassified KH-9 Hexagon Satellite Images for Global Elevation Change Analysis Since the 1970s A. Dehecq et al. 10.3389/feart.2020.566802
- Heterogeneity in glacier thinning and slowdown of ice movement in the Garhwal Himalaya, India R. Bhambri et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2023.162625
- Ice cliff contribution to the tongue-wide ablation of Changri Nup Glacier, Nepal, central Himalaya F. Brun et al. 10.5194/tc-12-3439-2018
- Agricultural Land Abandonment in Bulgaria: A Long-Term Remote Sensing Perspective, 1950–1980 M. Kabadayı et al. 10.3390/land11101855
- Contrasting thinning patterns between lake- and land-terminating glaciers in the Bhutanese Himalaya S. Tsutaki et al. 10.5194/tc-13-2733-2019
- Unravelling the evolution of Zmuttgletscher and its debris cover since the end of the Little Ice Age N. Mölg et al. 10.5194/tc-13-1889-2019
- Debris cover and the thinning of Kennicott Glacier, Alaska: in situ measurements, automated ice cliff delineation and distributed melt estimates L. Anderson et al. 10.5194/tc-15-265-2021
- Estimating the Changes in Glaciers and Glacial Lakes in the Xixabangma Massif, Central Himalayas, between 1974 and 2018 from Multisource Remote Sensing Data Y. Wang et al. 10.3390/rs13193903
- Evolution of Supraglacial Lakes from 1990 to 2020 in the Himalaya–Karakoram Region Using Cloud-Based Google Earth Engine Platform R. Sahu et al. 10.1007/s12524-023-01773-2
- Spatiotemporal variability of glacier changes and their controlling factors in the Kanchenjunga region, Himalaya based on multi-source remote sensing data from 1975 to 2015 X. Zhao et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.140995
- Rock glaciers and the geomorphological evolution of deglacierizing mountains J. Knight et al. 10.1016/j.geomorph.2018.09.020
- Quantifying Geodetic Mass Balance of the Northern and Southern Patagonian Icefields Since 1976 M. McDonnell et al. 10.3389/feart.2022.813574
- Long-term analysis of glaciers and glacier lakes in the Central and Eastern Himalaya V. Agarwal et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2023.165598
- Climate change and its impacts on glaciers and glacial lakes in Nepal Himalayas N. Khadka et al. 10.1007/s10113-023-02142-y
- Debris-covered glacier anomaly? Morphological factors controlling changes in the mass balance, surface area, terminus position, and snow line altitude of Himalayan glaciers F. Salerno et al. 10.1016/j.epsl.2017.04.039
Latest update: 04 Dec 2023