Rapidly changing subglacial hydrological pathways at a tidewater glacier revealed through simultaneous observations of water pressure, supraglacial lakes, meltwater plumes and surface velocities
Penelope How et al.
Total article views: 3,503 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 11 May 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 11 May 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,196 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,181 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,000 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,991 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,196 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,190 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
25 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Physical Conditions of Fast Glacier Flow: 1. Measurements From Boreholes Drilled to the Bed of Store Glacier, West Greenland S. Doyle et al. 10.1002/2017JF004529
- Tidewater Glaciers and Bedrock Characteristics Control the Phytoplankton Growth Environment in a Fjord in the Arctic L. Halbach et al. 10.3389/fmars.2019.00254
- Subglacial discharge plume behaviour revealed by CTD-instrumented ringed seals A. Everett et al. 10.1038/s41598-018-31875-8
- Accelerating future mass loss of Svalbard glaciers from a multi-model ensemble W. van Pelt et al. 10.1017/jog.2021.2
- Sensitivity of subglacial drainage to water supply distribution at the Kongsfjord basin, Svalbard C. Scholzen et al. 10.5194/tc-15-2719-2021
- Short-lived ice speed-up and plume water flow captured by a VTOL UAV give insights into subglacial hydrological system of Bowdoin Glacier G. Jouvet et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2018.08.027
- Visual analysis of density and velocity profiles in dense 3D granular gases D. Puzyrev et al. 10.1038/s41598-021-89949-z
- Quantitative analysis of Arctic ice flow acceleration with increasing temperature Z. Wang et al. 10.1007/s13131-021-1718-1
- Role of discrete water recharge from supraglacial drainage systems in modeling patterns of subglacial conduits in Svalbard glaciers L. Decaux et al. 10.5194/tc-13-735-2019
- Sensitivity of Tidewater Glaciers to Submarine Melting Governed by Plume Locations T. Cowton et al. 10.1029/2019GL084215
- The Influence of Shadow Effects on the Spectral Characteristics of Glacial Meltwater K. Wójcik-Długoborska & R. Bialik 10.3390/rs13010036
- Impact of tidewater glacier retreat on the fjord system: Modeling present and future circulation in Kongsfjorden, Svalbard T. Torsvik et al. 10.1016/j.ecss.2019.02.005
- Surface Expression of a Wall Fountain: Application to Subglacial Discharge Plumes C. McConnochie et al. 10.1175/JPO-D-19-0213.1
- Subglacial topography, ice thickness, and bathymetry of Kongsfjorden, northwestern Svalbard K. Lindbäck et al. 10.5194/essd-10-1769-2018
- The Impacts of a Subglacial Discharge Plume on Calving, Submarine Melting, and Mélange Mass Loss at Helheim Glacier, South East Greenland A. Everett et al. 10.1029/2020JF005910
- Calving controlled by melt-under-cutting: detailed calving styles revealed through time-lapse observations P. How et al. 10.1017/aog.2018.28
- Simultaneous drainage events from supraglacial lakes on the southern Inylchek Glacier, Central Asia N. Sakurai et al. 10.1017/jog.2021.77
- Effects of undercutting and sliding on calving: a global approach applied to Kronebreen, Svalbard D. Vallot et al. 10.5194/tc-12-609-2018
- A long-term dataset of climatic mass balance, snow conditions, and runoff in Svalbard (1957–2018) W. van Pelt et al. 10.5194/tc-13-2259-2019
- Factors Controlling Terminus Position of Hansbreen, a Tidewater Glacier in Svalbard M. Błaszczyk et al. 10.1029/2020JF005763
- Influence of glacier runoff and near-terminus subglacial hydrology on frontal ablation at a large Greenlandic tidewater glacier C. Bunce et al. 10.1017/jog.2020.109
- Simulating climatic mass balance, seasonal snow development and associated freshwater runoff in the Kongsfjord basin, Svalbard (1980–2016) A. PRAMANIK et al. 10.1017/jog.2018.80
- Glacier Calving Rates Due to Subglacial Discharge, Fjord Circulation, and Free Convection K. Schild et al. 10.1029/2017JF004520
- PyTrx: A Python-Based Monoscopic Terrestrial Photogrammetry Toolset for Glaciology P. How et al. 10.3389/feart.2020.00021
- Automatic detection of calving events from time-lapse imagery at Tunabreen, Svalbard D. Vallot et al. 10.5194/gi-8-113-2019
Saved (final revised paper)
Latest update: 18 Oct 2021