Basin-scale heterogeneity in Antarctic precipitation and its impact on surface mass variability
Total article views: 7,111 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 23 Jun 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 23 Jun 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 7,111 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 6,455 with geography defined and 656 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 6,243 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 5,610 with geography defined and 633 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 868 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 845 with geography defined and 23 with unknown origin.
25 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Moisture transport in observations and reanalyses as a proxy for snow accumulation in East Antarctica A. Dufour et al. 10.5194/tc-13-413-2019
- West Antarctic Surface Climate Changes Since the Mid‐20th Century Driven by Anthropogenic Forcing Q. Dalaiden et al. 10.1029/2022GL099543
- Downscaled surface mass balance in Antarctica: impacts of subsurface processes and large-scale atmospheric circulation N. Hansen et al. 10.5194/tc-15-4315-2021
- Reconstructing atmospheric circulation and sea-ice extent in the West Antarctic over the past 200 years using data assimilation Q. Dalaiden et al. 10.1007/s00382-021-05879-6
- Future Antarctic snow accumulation trend is dominated by atmospheric synoptic-scale events Q. Dalaiden et al. 10.1038/s43247-020-00062-x
- The Signature of Ozone Depletion in Recent Antarctic Precipitation Change: A Study With the Community Earth System Model J. Lenaerts et al. 10.1029/2018GL078608
- Towards More Snow Days in Summer since 2001 at the Great Wall Station, Antarctic Peninsula: The Role of the Amundsen Sea Low M. Ding et al. 10.1007/s00376-019-9196-5
- Exploration of Antarctic Ice Sheet 100-year contribution to sea level rise and associated model uncertainties using the ISSM framework N. Schlegel et al. 10.5194/tc-12-3511-2018
- Interannual ice mass variations over the Antarctic ice sheet from 2003 to 2017 were linked to El Niño-Southern Oscillation B. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.epsl.2021.116796
- An Overview of Interactions and Feedbacks Between Ice Sheets and the Earth System J. Fyke et al. 10.1029/2018RG000600
- Pervasive ice sheet mass loss reflects competing ocean and atmosphere processes B. Smith et al. 10.1126/science.aaz5845
- Internal Variability Dominates Over Externally Forced Ocean Circulation Changes Seen Through CFCs J. Lester et al. 10.1029/2020GL087585
- Improved clouds over Southern Ocean amplify Antarctic precipitation response to ozone depletion in an earth system model D. Schneider et al. 10.1007/s00382-020-05346-8
- Glacial meltwater input to the ocean around the Antarctic Peninsula: forcings and consequences L. LIMA et al. 10.1590/0001-3765202220210811
- Diverging future surface mass balance between the Antarctic ice shelves and grounded ice sheet C. Kittel et al. 10.5194/tc-15-1215-2021
- Large ensemble of downscaled historical daily snowfall from an earth system model to 5.5 km resolution over Dronning Maud Land, Antarctica N. Ghilain et al. 10.5194/essd-14-1901-2022
- Increased snowfall over the Antarctic Ice Sheet mitigated twentieth-century sea-level rise B. Medley & E. Thomas 10.1038/s41558-018-0356-x
- Remote and autonomous measurements of precipitation for the northwestern Ross Ice Shelf, Antarctica M. Seefeldt et al. 10.5194/essd-13-5803-2021
- Four decades of Antarctic surface elevation changes from multi-mission satellite altimetry L. Schröder et al. 10.5194/tc-13-427-2019
- Antarctica ice-mass variations on interannual timescale: Coastal Dipole and propagating transports Z. Li et al. 10.1016/j.epsl.2022.117789
- Influence of sea-ice anomalies on Antarctic precipitation using source attribution in the Community Earth System Model H. Wang et al. 10.5194/tc-14-429-2020
- Interannual variability of summer surface mass balance and surface melting in the Amundsen sector, West Antarctica M. Donat-Magnin et al. 10.5194/tc-14-229-2020
- CMIP5 model selection for ISMIP6 ice sheet model forcing: Greenland and Antarctica A. Barthel et al. 10.5194/tc-14-855-2020
- Future sea level contribution from Antarctica inferred from CMIP5 model forcing and its dependence on precipitation ansatz C. Rodehacke et al. 10.5194/esd-11-1153-2020
- Climate and surface mass balance of coastal West Antarctica resolved by regional climate modelling J. Lenaerts et al. 10.1017/aog.2017.42
Latest update: 06 Dec 2023