Boundary layer models for calving marine outlet glaciers
Christian Schoof et al.
Total article views: 4,435 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 28 Mar 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 28 Mar 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,974 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,958 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,925 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,909 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,049 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,049 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Future Evolution of Greenland's Marine‐Terminating Outlet Glaciers G. Catania et al. 10.1029/2018JF004873
- Marine ice sheet dynamics: the impacts of ice-shelf buttressing S. Pegler 10.1017/jfm.2018.741
- The Case for a Sustained Greenland Ice Sheet-Ocean Observing System (GrIOOS) F. Straneo et al. 10.3389/fmars.2019.00138
- Atmosphere-driven ice sheet mass loss paced by topography: Insights from modelling the south-western Scandinavian Ice Sheet H. Åkesson et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2018.07.004
- Twenty-first century response of Petermann Glacier, northwest Greenland to ice shelf loss E. Hill et al. 10.1017/jog.2020.97
- Rapid retreat of a Scandinavian marine outlet glacier in response to warming at the last glacial termination H. Åkesson et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2020.106645
- Grounding-line flux formula applied as a flux condition in numerical simulations fails for buttressed Antarctic ice streams R. Reese et al. 10.5194/tc-12-3229-2018
- Velocity response of Petermann Glacier, northwest Greenland, to past and future calving events E. Hill et al. 10.5194/tc-12-3907-2018
- Modeling the response of Greenland outlet glaciers to global warming using a coupled flow line–plume model J. Beckmann et al. 10.5194/tc-13-2281-2019
- Suppression of marine ice sheet instability S. Pegler 10.1017/jfm.2018.742
- Uncertainty quantification of the multi-centennial response of the Antarctic ice sheet to climate change K. Bulthuis et al. 10.5194/tc-13-1349-2019
- The role of sliding in ice stream formation C. Schoof & E. Mantelli 10.1098/rspa.2020.0870
- Simulated retreat of Jakobshavn Isbræ since the Little Ice Age controlled by geometry N. Steiger et al. 10.5194/tc-12-2249-2018
- Impact of Fjord Geometry on Grounding Line Stability H. Åkesson et al. 10.3389/feart.2018.00071
- Bed topography and marine ice-sheet stability O. Sergienko & D. Wingham 10.1017/jog.2021.79
- Response of Marine‐Terminating Glaciers to Forcing: Time Scales, Sensitivities, Instabilities, and Stochastic Dynamics A. Robel et al. 10.1029/2018JF004709
Saved (final revised paper)
Latest update: 24 Oct 2021