Constraints on post-depositional isotope modifications in East Antarctic firn from analysing temporal changes of isotope profiles
Thomas Münch et al.
Total article views: 2,310 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 05 Apr 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 05 Apr 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,102 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,096 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,411 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,409 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 691 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 687 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- A dual-tube sampling technique for snowpack studies R. Dallmayr et al. 10.1017/jog.2020.85
- Assessing the robustness of Antarctic temperature reconstructions over the past 2 millennia using pseudoproxy and data assimilation experiments F. Klein et al. 10.5194/cp-15-661-2019
- Ice wedges as archives of winter paleoclimate: A review T. Opel et al. 10.1002/ppp.1980
- The Medieval Climate Anomaly in Antarctica S. Lüning et al. 10.1016/j.palaeo.2019.109251
- Climatic information archived in ice cores: impact of intermittency and diffusion on the recorded isotopic signal in Antarctica M. Casado et al. 10.5194/cp-16-1581-2020
- Water stable isotope spatio-temporal variability in Antarctica in 1960–2013: observations and simulations from the ECHAM5-wiso atmospheric general circulation model S. Goursaud et al. 10.5194/cp-14-923-2018
- Global patterns of declining temperature variability from the Last Glacial Maximum to the Holocene K. Rehfeld et al. 10.1038/nature25454
- Microstructure of Snow and Its Link to Trace Elements and Isotopic Composition at Kohnen Station, Dronning Maud Land, Antarctica D. Moser et al. 10.3389/feart.2020.00023
- Observing and Modeling the Isotopic Evolution of Snow Meltwater on the Southeastern Tibetan Plateau T. Pu et al. 10.1029/2019WR026423
- Archival processes of the water stable isotope signal in East Antarctic ice cores M. Casado et al. 10.5194/tc-12-1745-2018
- On the similarity and apparent cycles of isotopic variations in East Antarctic snow pits T. Laepple et al. 10.5194/tc-12-169-2018
- Testing the consistency of Holocene and Last Glacial Maximum spatial correlations in temperature proxy records M. Reschke et al. 10.1002/jqs.3245
- Empirical estimate of the signal content of Holocene temperature proxy records M. Reschke et al. 10.5194/cp-15-521-2019
- How precipitation intermittency sets an optimal sampling distance for temperature reconstructions from Antarctic ice cores T. Münch et al. 10.5194/cp-17-1587-2021
- What climate signal is contained in decadal- to centennial-scale isotope variations from Antarctic ice cores? T. Münch & T. Laepple 10.5194/cp-14-2053-2018
- Influence of Summer Sublimation on δD, δ 18 O, and δ 17 O in Precipitation, East Antarctica, and Implications for Climate Reconstruction From Ice Cores H. Pang et al. 10.1029/2018JD030218
- Local-scale deposition of surface snow on the Greenland ice sheet A. Zuhr et al. 10.5194/tc-15-4873-2021
- Sedproxy: a forward model for sediment-archived climate proxies A. Dolman & T. Laepple 10.5194/cp-14-1851-2018
Latest update: 24 Oct 2021