Impact of MODIS sensor calibration updates on Greenland Ice Sheet surface reflectance and albedo trends
Kimberly A. Casey et al.
Total article views: 2,930 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 27 Mar 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 27 Mar 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,645 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,629 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,618 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,611 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,027 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,018 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
29 citations as recorded by crossref.
- In situ observed relationships between snow and ice surface skin temperatures and 2 m air temperatures in the Arctic P. Nielsen-Englyst et al. 10.5194/tc-13-1005-2019
- Remote sensing of <i>Trichodesmium</i> spp. mats in the western tropical South Pacific G. Rousset et al. 10.5194/bg-15-5203-2018
- Space‐Based Observations for Understanding Changes in the Arctic‐Boreal Zone B. Duncan et al. 10.1029/2019RG000652
- Spatiotemporal variability of Canadian High Arctic glacier surface albedo from MODIS data, 2001–2016 C. Mortimer & M. Sharp 10.5194/tc-12-701-2018
- Soil temperature estimation at different depths, using remotely-sensed data R. HUANG et al. 10.1016/S2095-3119(19)62657-2
- Influence of recent warming and ice dynamics on glacier surface elevations in the Canadian High Arctic, 1995–2014 C. MORTIMER et al. 10.1017/jog.2018.37
- Atmospheric Blocking Drives Recent Albedo Change Across the Western Greenland Ice Sheet Percolation Zone G. Lewis et al. 10.1029/2021GL092814
- A Multilayer Surface Temperature, Surface Albedo, and Water Vapor Product of Greenland from MODIS D. Hall et al. 10.3390/rs10040555
- Simulated Greenland Surface Mass Balance in the GISS ModelE2 GCM: Role of the Ice Sheet Surface P. Alexander et al. 10.1029/2018JF004772
- Compensating Changes in the Penetration Depth of Pulse-Limited Radar Altimetry Over the Greenland Ice Sheet T. Slater et al. 10.1109/TGRS.2019.2928232
- Variability in glacier albedo and links to annual mass balance for the gardens of Eden and Allah, Southern Alps, New Zealand A. Dowson et al. 10.5194/tc-14-3425-2020
- Change detection of bare-ice albedo in the Swiss Alps K. Naegeli et al. 10.5194/tc-13-397-2019
- Comparing simple albedo scaling methods for estimating Arctic glacier mass balance S. Williamson et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2020.111858
- Near-surface temperature inversion during summer at Summit, Greenland, and its relation to MODIS-derived surface temperatures A. Adolph et al. 10.5194/tc-12-907-2018
- Six Decades of Glacial Mass Loss in the Canadian Arctic Archipelago B. Noël et al. 10.1029/2017JF004304
- Greenland Ice Sheet surface melt amplified by snowline migration and bare ice exposure J. Ryan et al. 10.1126/sciadv.aav3738
- Snow Albedo Seasonality and Trend from MODIS Sensor and Ground Data at Johnsons Glacier, Livingston Island, Maritime Antarctica . Calleja et al. 10.3390/s19163569
- Quantifying spatiotemporal variability of glacier algal blooms and the impact on surface albedo in southwestern Greenland S. Wang et al. 10.5194/tc-14-2687-2020
- Unprecedented atmospheric conditions (1948–2019) drive the 2019 exceptional melting season over the Greenland ice sheet M. Tedesco & X. Fettweis 10.5194/tc-14-1209-2020
- Evaluation of a new snow albedo scheme for the Greenland ice sheet in the Regional Atmospheric Climate Model (RACMO2) C. van Dalum et al. 10.5194/tc-14-3645-2020
- Late Summer Frazil Ice‐Associated Algal Blooms around Antarctica H. DeJong et al. 10.1002/2017GL075472
- The surface albedo of the Greenland Ice Sheet between 1982 and 2015 from the CLARA-A2 dataset and its relationship to the ice sheet's surface mass balance A. Riihelä et al. 10.5194/tc-13-2597-2019
- Variations in Winter Surface Temperature of the Purog Kangri Ice Field, Qinghai–Tibetan Plateau, 2001–2018, Using MODIS Data Y. Qie et al. 10.3390/rs12071133
- Dark ice dynamics of the south-west Greenland Ice Sheet A. Tedstone et al. 10.5194/tc-11-2491-2017
- Modelling the climate and surface mass balance of polar ice sheets using RACMO2 – Part 1: Greenland (1958–2016) B. Noël et al. 10.5194/tc-12-811-2018
- Snow cover and snow albedo changes in the central Andes of Chile and Argentina from daily MODIS observations (2000–2016) J. Malmros et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2018.02.072
- Inter-calibration of nine UV sensing instruments over Antarctica and Greenland since 1980 C. Weaver et al. 10.5194/amt-13-5715-2020
- Comprehensive accuracy assessment of MODIS daily snow cover products and gap filling methods J. Coll & X. Li 10.1016/j.isprsjprs.2018.08.004
- Greenland Ice Sheet Surface Mass Loss: Recent Developments in Observation and Modeling M. van den Broeke et al. 10.1007/s40641-017-0084-8
Latest update: 16 Jun 2021