Snow water equivalent in the Alps as seen by gridded data sets, CMIP5 and CORDEX climate models
Silvia Terzago et al.
Total article views: 2,459 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 26 Jan 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 26 Jan 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,269 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,249 with geography defined and 20 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,638 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,623 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 631 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 626 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Evaluation and Intercomparison of Multiple Snow Water Equivalent Products over the Tibetan Plateau Q. Bian et al. 10.1175/JHM-D-19-0011.1
- Climate and land-use changes drive biodiversity turnover in arthropod assemblages over 150 years S. Marta et al. 10.1038/s41559-021-01513-0
- Multi-component ensembles of future meteorological and natural snow conditions for 1500 m altitude in the Chartreuse mountain range, Northern French Alps D. Verfaillie et al. 10.5194/tc-12-1249-2018
- Snowfall distribution and its response to the Arctic Oscillation: an evaluation of HighResMIP models in the Arctic using CPR/CloudSat observations M. Thomas et al. 10.5194/gmd-12-3759-2019
- Partitioning uncertainty components of mean climate and climate change in a large ensemble of European regional climate model projections O. Christensen & E. Kjellström 10.1007/s00382-020-05229-y
- Evaluating Snow in EURO-CORDEX Regional Climate Models with Observations for the European Alps: Biases and Their Relationship to Orography, Temperature, and Precipitation Mismatches M. Matiu et al. 10.3390/atmos11010046
- Hydrological Modeling to Evaluate Climate Model Simulations and Their Bias Correction K. Hakala et al. 10.1175/JHM-D-17-0189.1
- Sensitivity of snow models to the accuracy of meteorological forcings in mountain environments S. Terzago et al. 10.5194/hess-24-4061-2020
- Reconstruction of snow days based on monthly climate indicators in the Swiss pre-alpine region N. Diodato et al. 10.1007/s10113-020-01639-0
- Relative performance of empirical and physical models in assessing the seasonal and annual glacier surface mass balance of Saint-Sorlin Glacier (French Alps) M. Réveillet et al. 10.5194/tc-12-1367-2018
- Characterizing Biases in Mountain Snow Accumulation From Global Data Sets M. Wrzesien et al. 10.1029/2019WR025350
- Effects of Temperature Rise on Multi-Taxa Distributions in Mountain Ecosystems R. Viterbi et al. 10.3390/d12060210
- Modelling climate change impacts on the Brahmaputra streamflow resulting from changes in snowpack attributes A. Nury et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.126998
- The European mountain cryosphere: a review of its current state, trends, and future challenges M. Beniston et al. 10.5194/tc-12-759-2018
- Future snowfall in the Alps: projections based on the EURO-CORDEX regional climate models P. Frei et al. 10.5194/tc-12-1-2018
- Elevation-dependent warming in global climate model simulations at high spatial resolution E. Palazzi et al. 10.1007/s00382-018-4287-z
- Future Heat Waves in Different European Capitals Based on Climate Change Indicators J. Junk et al. 10.3390/ijerph16203959
- Climate change impacts on future snow, ice and rain runoff in a Swiss mountain catchment using multi-dataset calibration S. Etter et al. 10.1016/j.ejrh.2017.08.005
Latest update: 05 Dec 2021