Unmanned aerial system nadir reflectance and MODIS nadir BRDF-adjusted surface reflectances intercompared over Greenland
Total article views: 3,394 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 15 Dec 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 15 Dec 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,394 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,127 with geography defined and 267 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,197 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,071 with geography defined and 126 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,197 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,056 with geography defined and 141 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Comparison of UAS and Sentinel-2 Multispectral Imagery for Water Quality Monitoring: A Case Study for Acid Mine Drainage Affected Areas (SW Spain) M. Isgró et al. 10.3390/rs14164053
- A Back Propagation Neural Network-Based Radiometric Correction Method (BPNNRCM) for UAV Multispectral Image Y. Zhang et al. 10.1109/JSTARS.2022.3223781
- A Novel Tilt Correction Technique for Irradiance Sensors and Spectrometers On-Board Unmanned Aerial Vehicles J. Suomalainen et al. 10.3390/rs10122068
- Comparing, validating and improving the performance of reflectance obtention method for UAV-Remote sensing H. Cao et al. 10.1016/j.jag.2021.102391
- Data-Driven Artificial Intelligence for Calibration of Hyperspectral Big Data V. Sagan et al. 10.1109/TGRS.2021.3091409
- Temporal Variability of Surface Reflectance Supersedes Spatial Resolution in Defining Greenland’s Bare-Ice Albedo T. Irvine-Fynn et al. 10.3390/rs14010062
- Open fires in Greenland in summer 2017: transport, deposition and radiative effects of BC, OC and BrC emissions N. Evangeliou et al. 10.5194/acp-19-1393-2019
- Evaluation of a new snow albedo scheme for the Greenland ice sheet in the Regional Atmospheric Climate Model (RACMO2) C. van Dalum et al. 10.5194/tc-14-3645-2020
- UAV in the advent of the twenties: Where we stand and what is next F. Nex et al. 10.1016/j.isprsjprs.2021.12.006
- High-accuracy UAV photogrammetry of ice sheet dynamics with no ground control T. Chudley et al. 10.5194/tc-13-955-2019
- Modeling Discrete Forest Anisotropic Reflectance Over a Sloped Surface With an Extended GOMS and SAIL Model S. Wu et al. 10.1109/TGRS.2018.2863605
- Initial Performance Analysis of the At-Altitude Radiance Ratio Method for Reflectance Conversion of Hyperspectral Remote Sensing Data L. DeCoffe et al. 10.3390/s23010320
- Assessing Satellite‐Derived Radiative Forcing From Snow Impurities Through Inverse Hydrologic Modeling F. Matt & J. Burkhart 10.1002/2018GL077133
- Relationships between summertime surface albedo and melt pond fraction in the central Arctic Ocean: The aggregate scale of albedo obtained on the MOSAiC floe R. Calmer et al. 10.1525/elementa.2023.00001
- Radiometric Correction of Close-Range Spectral Image Blocks Captured Using an Unmanned Aerial Vehicle with a Radiometric Block Adjustment E. Honkavaara & E. Khoramshahi 10.3390/rs10020256
- Applications of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles in Cryosphere: Latest Advances and Prospects C. Gaffey & A. Bhardwaj 10.3390/rs12060948
- A UAV-Based Sensor System for Measuring Land Surface Albedo: Tested over a Boreal Peatland Ecosystem F. Canisius et al. 10.3390/drones3010027
- Quantitative Remote Sensing at Ultra-High Resolution with UAV Spectroscopy: A Review of Sensor Technology, Measurement Procedures, and Data Correction Workflows H. Aasen et al. 10.3390/rs10071091
- Capturing rapid land surface dynamics with Collection V006 MODIS BRDF/NBAR/Albedo (MCD43) products Z. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2018.02.001
- An Operational Methodology for Validating Satellite-Based Snow Albedo Measurements Using a UAV A. Mullen et al. 10.3389/frsen.2021.767593
Latest update: 06 Dec 2023