22 Jun 2017
Research article | 22 Jun 2017
Reanalysis of a 10-year record (2004–2013) of seasonal mass balances at Langenferner/Vedretta Lunga, Ortler Alps, Italy
Stephan Peter Galos et al.
Total article views: 3,201 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 10 Jan 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 10 Jan 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,941 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,933 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,109 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,102 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 832 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 831 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Detailed comparison of glaciological and geodetic mass balances for Urumqi Glacier No.1, eastern Tien Shan, China, from 1981 to 2015 C. Xu et al. 10.1016/j.coldregions.2018.08.006
- An efficient melting probe for glacial research D. Heinen et al. 10.1017/aog.2020.28
- Glacier Snowline Determination from Terrestrial Laser Scanning Intensity Data H. Prantl et al. 10.3390/geosciences7030060
- COSIPY v1.3 – an open-source coupled snowpack and ice surface energy and mass balance model T. Sauter et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-5645-2020
- Geodetic Mass Balance of Haxilegen Glacier No. 51, Eastern Tien Shan, from 1964 to 2018 C. Xu et al. 10.3390/rs14020272
- Geodetic reanalysis of annual glaciological mass balances (2001–2011) of Hintereisferner, Austria C. Klug et al. 10.5194/tc-12-833-2018
- Long-range terrestrial laser scanning measurements of annual and intra-annual mass balances for Urumqi Glacier No. 1, eastern Tien Shan, China C. Xu et al. 10.5194/tc-13-2361-2019
- Modelling of Vegetation Dynamics from Satellite Time Series to Determine Proglacial Primary Succession in the Course of Global Warming—A Case Study in the Upper Martell Valley (Eastern Italian Alps) B. Knoflach et al. 10.3390/rs13214450
- Attenuation of sound in glacier ice from 2 to 35 kHz A. Meyer et al. 10.5194/tc-13-1381-2019
- Intercomparison of Sentinel-2 and modelled snow cover maps in a high-elevation Alpine catchment F. Hofmeister et al. 10.1016/j.hydroa.2022.100123
- On the disequilibrium response and climate change vulnerability of the mass-balance glaciers in the Alps L. Carturan et al. 10.1017/jog.2020.71
- Effects of catchment characteristics and hydro-meteorological scenarios on sediment connectivity in glacierised catchments A. Buter et al. 10.1016/j.geomorph.2022.108128
- Robust uncertainty assessment of the spatio-temporal transferability of glacier mass and energy balance models T. Zolles et al. 10.5194/tc-13-469-2019
Latest update: 16 May 2022