30 May 2017
Research article | 30 May 2017
Cryostratigraphy, sedimentology, and the late Quaternary evolution of the Zackenberg River delta, northeast Greenland
Graham L. Gilbert et al.
Total article views: 2,977 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 17 Jan 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 17 Jan 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,692 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,688 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,056 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,053 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 636 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 635 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Late Quaternary sedimentation and permafrost development in a Svalbard fjord-valley, Norwegian high Arctic G. Gilbert et al. 10.1111/sed.12476
- Sub-permafrost methane seepage from open-system pingos in Svalbard A. Hodson et al. 10.5194/tc-14-3829-2020
- Geomorphological and cryostratigraphical analyses of the Zackenberg Valley, NE Greenland and significance of Holocene alluvial fans S. Cable et al. 10.1016/j.geomorph.2017.11.003
- Geomorphological impacts of a glacier lake outburst flood in the high arctic Zackenberg River, NE Greenland A. Tomczyk et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.125300
- Modelling present and future permafrost thermal regimes in Northeast Greenland L. Rasmussen et al. 10.1016/j.coldregions.2017.10.011
- High‐resolution proglacial lake records of pre‐Little Ice Age glacier advance, northeast Greenland K. Adamson et al. 10.1111/bor.12361
- Late Glacial deglaciation of the Zackenberg area, NE Greenland J. Garcia-Oteyza et al. 10.1016/j.geomorph.2022.108125
- Multiple Ecosystem Effects of Extreme Weather Events in the Arctic T. Christensen et al. 10.1007/s10021-020-00507-6
- Morphometric and sedimentological characteristics of Late Holocene earth hummocks in the Zackenberg Valley (NE Greenland) J. Ruiz-Fernández et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.140281
- A review of glacier outburst floods in Iceland and Greenland with a megafloods perspective J. Carrivick & F. Tweed 10.1016/j.earscirev.2019.102876
- Ice-marginal forced regressive deltas in glacial lake basins: geomorphology, facies variability and large-scale depositional architecture J. Winsemann et al. 10.1111/bor.12317
- Active layer thickening and controls on interannual variability in the Nordic Arctic compared to the circum‐Arctic S. Strand et al. 10.1002/ppp.2088
- Stratigraphical signatures of glacier activity, marine processes and a possible tsunami in the Leirfjorden fjord-valley system, north Norway L. Hansen et al. 10.1111/bor.12311
- Fast response of cold ice-rich permafrost in northeast Siberia to a warming climate J. Nitzbon et al. 10.1038/s41467-020-15725-8
- Landform partitioning and estimates of deep storage of soil organic matter in Zackenberg, Greenland J. Palmtag et al. 10.5194/tc-12-1735-2018
- UAV-based remote sensing of immediate changes in geomorphology following a glacial lake outburst flood at the Zackenberg river, northeast Greenland A. Tomczyk & M. Ewertowski 10.1080/17445647.2020.1749146
- Seasonal Dynamics of Methane and Carbon Dioxide Evasion From an Open System Pingo: Lagoon Pingo, Svalbard A. Hodson et al. 10.3389/feart.2019.00030
Latest update: 18 May 2022