Properties of black carbon and other insoluble light-absorbing particles in seasonal snow of northwestern China
Wei Pu et al.
Total article views: 2,351 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 21 Nov 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 21 Nov 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,119 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,108 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,624 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,616 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 495 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 492 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Measurement report: Molecular composition, optical properties, and radiative effects of water-soluble organic carbon in snowpack samples from northern Xinjiang, China Y. Zhou et al. 10.5194/acp-21-8531-2021
- Enhancement of snow albedo reduction and radiative forcing due to coated black carbon in snow W. Pu et al. 10.5194/tc-15-2255-2021
- Albedo of Black Carbon‐Contaminated Snow Across Northwestern China and the Validation With Model Simulation T. Shi et al. 10.1029/2019JD032065
- A twenty-year deposition record of elemental carbon in Northern Japan retrieved from archived filters N. Kaneyasu et al. 10.1038/s41598-020-61067-2
- Continuously observed light absorbing impurities in snow cover over the southern Altai Mts. in China: Concentrations, impacts and potential sources X. Zhong et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.116234
- An Overview of Snow Albedo Sensitivity to Black Carbon Contamination and Snow Grain Properties Based on Experimental Datasets Across the Northern Hemisphere X. Wang et al. 10.1007/s40726-020-00157-1
- Quantifying the light absorption and source attribution of insoluble light-absorbing particles on Tibetan Plateau glaciers between 2013 and 2015 X. Wang et al. 10.5194/tc-13-309-2019
- Black carbon and mineral dust in snow cover across a typical city of Northeast China F. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.150397
- Iron oxides in the cryoconite of glaciers on the Tibetan Plateau: abundance, speciation and implications Z. Cong et al. 10.5194/tc-12-3177-2018
- Effects of black carbon and mineral dust on glacial melting on the Muz Taw glacier, Central Asia Y. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.140056
- The remote sensing of radiative forcing by light-absorbing particles (LAPs) in seasonal snow over northeastern China W. Pu et al. 10.5194/acp-19-9949-2019
- Satellite-based radiative forcing by light-absorbing particles in snow across the Northern Hemisphere J. Cui et al. 10.5194/acp-21-269-2021
- The optical characteristics and sources of chromophoric dissolved organic matter (CDOM) in seasonal snow of northwestern China Y. Zhou et al. 10.5194/tc-13-157-2019
- Direct Radiative Forcing Induced by Light‐Absorbing Aerosols in Different Climate Regions Over East Asia X. Zhang et al. 10.1029/2019JD032228
- Quantifying Light Absorption of Iron Oxides and Carbonaceous Aerosol in Seasonal Snow across Northern China Y. Zhou et al. 10.3390/atmos8040063
Latest update: 21 Oct 2021